I am a freak of nature with long legs.

I hear a lot of people adore long legs, but when I'm wearing shorts and looking into a mirror, I feel like a freak of nature. It's giving me poor self image. Any ideas on how I won't feel like a freak?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, surround yourself with people who are supportive of you and even some that enjoy seeing your long legs.

We all need supportive friends in life, and a few admirers don't hurt either.

And not to be creepy, but I enjoy long legs. Now you know long leg enthusiasts exist.

There's plenty others who are within your age range, I assure you.

What Guys Said 6

• Stop looking in the mirror.

Seriously.

You are obsessing. Your legs are there, and you can't do anything about them. How you feel about them is a matter of your personal choice. You choose to fret and obsess about them, or you choose to be proud or indifferent. YOU decide. There is no compulsion that you should feel one way or the other about any particular body part.

• Three tips. Tip one: Just be yourself. Your the bomb.

• Look up Stacy Keibler, I think you'll start to rethink how you look

• Get leg reduction surgery done. duh.

• You think yourself is a freak, the guy who is beside watching you is not.

• Long legs are great I love them. I can't even imagine how great you would look in tights. I guess if you wanted to you could wear maxi skirts? But you should just really love you for you.

What Girls Said 4

• Excercise it, enhance it, develop it. Your legs are something you cannot change nor cut so you have the only choice of enhancing it for it to look prettier. :) Its by shaping them better, making them smooth and soft or stunning :) Change also the way you think about it, ;) BET you look gorgeous! :)

Its really nice to have long legs so I am sure you're not a freak so don't feel like one ;) Be confident of having what you have. :)

• Maybe look at models?they are usuallly tall and have long legs but it doesn't look weird if your tall if your short and its not proportionate to your upper half that's another story.

• Legs can never be too long

• long legs are great. you can wear longer pants if it really bothers you.