Do you have any body parts that are noticeably asymmetrical? Does it bother you?

Does it bother you? Sometimes it bothers me a little. I would prefer a more symmetrical body than a lesser one. I think it would be more attractive.

Most noticeable for me:

My right ear is smaller than my left ear. My right pectoral muscle is smaller than my left one.

Less noticeable for me:

My right thumb and some of my right fingers are slightly thicker than my left ones. My right big toe is a bit wider than my left one.

How about you?

Thanks for sharing. I'm right-handed, so I guess it's natural that some of my extremities are a little thicker there. You really have to lay them side-by-side and take the time to compare them, so it's not really that noticeable.

The most noticeable for me would be my ears. Others in the past, particularly in my elementary school years had pointed it out. NBA player Jason Terry has it too (notice his right ear curls over from the top and is smaller than the left) link link

My disproportionate chest would only be noticeable if I had my shirt off, lol

Most Helpful Girl

• My eyes! whenever I smile, the other one becomes smaller. -_- both are small(Chinese like), so it seemed more like every time I smile, an eye of mine disappears. :))) Its annoying so I practiced to smile without moving my eye muscles.. But then I have a dimple that looked like a cellulite in my lower right cheek. -_- So it looks assymetrical again when I smile. When stand up straight, my right shoulder is higher than the other. :))) My left front is also a bit but not really noticeably larger than the right one.

My goodness. :)))))

What Girls Said 8

• Well if I put my hands together my middle finger and index finger on my left hand are longer by a cm or so, pretty noticeable. People don't believe me at first and try to align my hands but its just the way it is, I sit and look at then sometimes confused.

• 1 breast is bigger and hangs lower than her partner lol :P

• My eyes-one is tilted at another angle I like both but wish I had one or the other because they're both great shapes...and its normal for the right side to be bigger since yu use it more-if you're right. Handed

• One of my nostrils is higher than the other but it doesn't bother me unless I point it out.

• My entire body is asymmetrical, some areas more than others.

Eyebrows, jaw, teeth, nose, boobs, biceps, labia, calves, toes. Doesn't bother me too much though. Perfect symmetry is boring!

• My left labia is considerably longer than my right

• My left leg is longer than my right, and my left butt cheek is smaller too. lol.

• My right breast is smaller then my left..

What Guys Said 2

• My right calf and hamstring is larger then my left, I think it's due to the years of kickboxing, in the orthodox stance.

• I've noticed that one of my eyes is slightly bigger than other. Can't really noticed unless you are looking for it. One of my ears is higher too. I noticed that when my glasses had to be bent to go on my face straight. lol