What can I do about feeling so unattractive?

about 3 months into my pregnancy I started feeling horribly unattractive. What can I do to feel pretty again?

Most Helpful Guy

• Dump the vampire, find a real man who would still want you, instead of refusing to touch you while heading out to clubs?

What Guys Said 4

• Start by going to bed earlier than usual. And make a habit of taking a nap during the day. Even a 15-minute catnap can make a difference, so if you work in an office and you're lucky enough to have a door, shut it, put your head down on your desk, and rest. Or get creative: Look for an empty lounge or conference room or lie down in the back seat of your car.

• Who do you feel you need to attract? You are carrying some man's kid after all so I would think attracting new men at the moment would be the last thing on your mind... Can't you just be happy with your current relationship and the fact that you have children on the way?

• I feel horribly ugly and unwantable. He is out having fun all the time and I barely ever see him. He only calls me for about 10 minutes a day. I feel like an unwanted burden.

• head to toe makeover. no, just enjoy being who you are.

• Have an affair - I'm sure there's no shortage of guys who'd take you to bed.

Or if not an affair, dress up, pretend to be single and go out somewhere where guys can hit on you. Spend the evening flirting, and rejecting guys advances. At least you will feel attractive and wanted.

• Do you know where I can go that guys will hit on pregnant girls?

• Same places non-pregnant girls go.

When you're as good looking as you are, a baby bump won't put off anyone interested in a good time.

What Girls Said 6

• Go out hang with girlfriends. Just because you are pregnant doesn't mean you still can't have a life.

Also, get a make over (Change your hair, and find beautiful material clothing that will make you look great).

• Well I am not gay but if that is you in the photo you are pretty. But like was said treat yourself to a make over. Try to avoid fake people on magazines and videos. Surround yourself with positive people. Remember there are people who are physically challenging and need major surgery to look like you. So you are bless.

• Your skin must be glowing

• Look at old pictures of yourself it should make you smile if they're the right ones

• Well just remeber once you have your child you'll have a great body well if you didn't have curves before you will now and your hair tends to grow faster so you'll have lovely locks

• It's just probably your hormones. You are not unattractive at all. (No homo)