What is the best smelling cologne on a guy?

I'm asking guys and girls but it'd be good to have a girls opinion of they know of any. and don't tell me its the hollister or abercrombie brands because that's stuff that little kids wear. I'm looking for a manly scent or scents.any help?

Most Helpful Girl

• i absolutely LOVE burberry brit for men. it's not super heavy like most men's colognes are and it smells delicious.

i wear the female version and my brother ended up smelling the men's version and loving it so I got him a bottle for Christmas. I regret it now because I wish my boyfriend would wear it, but I would never let him wear it because it's what my brother wears and I don't want my boyfriend smelling like my brother lol

• how would you describe it? because the way it sounds to me is like fruity because of the whole burberry name, but does it smell like manly? or like beachy? or sexy? or I don't know some kind of relation to something

• it's Burberry BRIT...make sure it's the BRIT one because there's SO many different kinds of burberry cologne out there. it's in a dark black/grey checkered square bottle. it's official name is "burberry brit for men"

• k thanks for your help

What Girls Said 5

• Don't know how popular it is any more, but I always liked romance for men, or fereinheight

• Yeah, hi,

I prefer scent free.

I like it when guys take showers and just smell clean...if their hair smells like clean shampoo smell that's great. I will smell his hair and say ummm you smell good.

Men that wear perfumes make me think they are trying to cover up BO. Typically I try to get away from them because sometimes I have a hard time breathing. It repels me.

• ya I agree I like the shower smell but it seems to fade as the day goes by. I'm pretty sure there is scents out there that smell similar to bodywash.

• As I can't tell what a manly scent is to you I can't really recommend specific fragrances but if you go to a department store, the salespeople will be more than happy to help you find a cologne you love.

• The cheapest scents that I like are the aerosol sprays by Old Spice.. specifically aqua reef.

I found that one of the Ferrari colognes smelled AMAZING but I know that no one's going to spend that much on a cologne.

• ya I've always worn the old spice brands. Which kind of Ferrari did you smell? was it the one with the black case or the blue light essence or the red?

• i didn't like the black one, I don't think... but I don't remember. I was on vacation in hawaii and I could always smell it when I walked by so I went in and got a sample one day with my boyfriend. they all smelled pretty good though. :)

• right on

• Tommy figure has some super sexy stuff

• do you know your favorite?

• Yeah true star by tommy hilfigure is the best

What Guys Said 3

• creed virgin island water by far the best of the whole array I own

• I wear Terre D'Hermes by Hermes.. I always get compliments for that..

• I like coolwater I have the cologne but I use the after shave that smells similar more often.