What to wear to your best guy friend's house when you are going to meet his parents?

I know this shouldn't be that big of a deal but it is. His parents and I have met but only through Skype. I don't know what to wear. I'm 5'6 and have tan skin with brown hair and brown eyes. My hair is curly and a little past the shoulders. This is such a big deal because me and this guy are very close. PLEASE HELP ASAP(: Thank you

Most Helpful Girl

• Wear a dress that isn't too flashy or revealing I think a sweater dress is great or a nice blouse+ cargian and jeans or a medium/long skirt.Its your choice to straighten your hair or not but if you want to avoid it and not wear your hair down, wear your hair in a bun.

What Guys Said 1

• you should always meet parents separately - when you meet his father you should dress very slutty and when you meet his mother very conservative.

What Girls Said 1

• Wear something modest and cute. Jeans with a cute blouse and flats would be nice. Depends on your style though.