I'm just want to get a vibe of what girls think is appropriate. Guys can answer too if they want. This will be a multi-part question. link (you may have to click on the picture to zoom in)
1. Do you think the dress is fine or too short?
2. If she was wearing shorts the same length would it make a difference as opposed to it being a dress?
3. Would you wear a dress the length? (for guys it can be would you want your girlfriend wearing that)
4. If you think it is too short, tell me what is a appropriate length (either though detail or a picture)
Most Helpful Girl
1. I don't think it's too short, I wear much shorter on a weekly basis ;)
2. As most people have already said, short shorts are generally more accepted than short dresses. Mainly because if you're sitting down or walking up stairs in shorts nobody will see your undies, whereas they'll probably show when in a short dress.
3. Yep, I really like the length and shape, nice and flowy(: I also really like body cons(:
- Show AllShow Less