1. I don't think it's too short, I wear much shorter on a weekly basis ;)
2. As most people have already said, short shorts are generally more accepted than short dresses. Mainly because if you're sitting down or walking up stairs in shorts nobody will see your undies, whereas they'll probably show when in a short dress.
3. Yep, I really like the length and shape, nice and flowy(: I also really like body cons(:
1. It's not ridiculously short, but I doubt she can sit down it in- so I'd say it's borderline too short.
2. Hard to tell- if she was wearing shorts and her butt wasn't hanging out then I wouldn't say anything. See the difference between shorts and a skirt is that skirts automatically ride up when you sit and then, depending on what you're wearing under it, your bare butt touches whatever you sit on, not exactly classy. Shorts at the very least tend to keep the essentials covered.
3. Not a chance- she looks great, but I'm just not comfortable in skirts/dresses that short, I'm always paranoid I'm going to sit wrong, fall, the wind will come up etc., and I'll give people a show I never intended. I'm also a fairly active girl so I don't like always having to worry about what I can and can't do because I'm in a skirt/dress. When I wear skirts/dresses, they tend to be longer, just above my knees or mid-thigh at the shortest.
1.I think it's fine. Wouldn't consider it shot really - I've seen people in much shorter.
2. Like I said - I think it's a fine length, and I really dislike it when people wear shorts under dresses; I get why they do - just in case - but especially so with a dress like the one in the picture; it would ruin the outfit completely if you could see them at any point.
3. Yes. I wear dresses that length pretty often. Usually if I'm doing it in the day time with tights.
Where am I starting with this one? Hmm. The necklace is nearly as long as the "dress" -- which looks more like a shirt and really should be worn with leggings or shorts, yes, even on a hot girl. The shoes are horrible (horrible!).
Yes, shorts would be better. No, I'd never wear a dress that length without some sort of additional layer. While it would look awesome, I really just don't approve of the length. A skirt should always be MAX two inches above the knee. Not because of how it looks when she's standing up, but when she sits down, there's absolutely no coverage.
looks very tasteful to me, because she has the legs and ass for it. definitely needs to have on something appealing under it, because when she sits or moves certain ways that would be visible, and people will definitely be looking.