What to do or eat/use to have thick hair?

i m 27 years old,i m suffering from severe hair fall...i don't have the half of the hair I used to have...what to do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Try taking a multivitamin and/or biotin supplement(which can be found at Wal-Mart of like $$2-$4)

-Dark leafy green vegetables like spinach and kale are great

-Oily fish such as salmon & tuna are packed with protein and omega 3 fatty acids

-Oysters are packed with zinc

-Red veggies such as carrots and tomatoes are great for the hair and skin because they're rich in Vitamin A, which helps balance out sebum

-Massage your scalp when you wash your hair and massage at night for 2-5 minutes. Also, if you have dandruff or any scalp issues, try to address them.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• I think some pharmacies have stuff for your issue. Just pop in there and tell them your problem, ask for some names from products and google the reviews. If you find one you like, go try it!

• avoid sugar. eat seaweed. take a hair vitamin.

• Eat healthy..I don't know which foods but I read books I think eggs sweet poattos are a few

• tofu and black beans! They will help you a lot :D