Are white mid-length jean skirts considered to be trashy? Unclassy?

If you see a girl wearing a short white jean skirt does it catch your attention in a "bad" way meaning she looks easy or trashy?

Nothing too short, but a length/style kinda like this--> link

My mom doesn't recommend that I wear the white skirt because it makes me look unlady-like and "Spanish" ( no offense )...

What's your opinion?

link

that link is a more accurate picture

Most Helpful Girl

• it always depends on how you combine it...

if you wear a nice top which doesn't show to much and in a "classy" color and not too high heels it would look good

What Guys Said 5

• It's not slutty, dangerous maybe but not slutty. However, you're more likely to get attention in a red one than a white one

• No, but both of those skirts f***ing suck.

Too stiff.

Something like this is preferable link

• Lol I think it looks cute in my opinion.

• cute? rather than trashy? interesting

• absolutely nothing wrong or trashy about that length!

• I think it looks fine. I do not see how it looks unlady-like or Spanish. (wtf does that even mean?) I just do not like it because I personally hate jean skirts.

What Girls Said 8

• the tim gunn in me is just shaking his head. I mean,wear it if you like it,it's not like I would think anything bad of a person if they wore it,it's just that to me,it isn't particularly pleasing to the eye.

• It looks nice in the second picture, not trashy at all. But in all honesty I think the white denim skirt thing is a little dated.

• I don't think so...though I do think that particular skirt is ugly because of the pockets on it

• Im not referring to that skirt in particular just the length of the skirt

• in that case no I don't think it is at all

• I like them and looking like a culture doesn't seem bad to me

• That is not trashy but it is reminiscent of soccer mom style.

• soccer mom style...lol

• personally, I wouldn't wear it.. but if it's something that you like I say go for it!

• Is it trashy? not at all unless its really short

I wouldn't wear it though

• Nobody wears white denim skirts anyways.

• okay...

• Well it's true, that was totally a 90s thing. It looks...cheap, which is what a lot of 90s style looked like. And not cheap in a slutty way, just cheap looking.

• haha, understood