Girls what type of clothing do you love to see guys wear?

The way a girl dresses plays a large role in my attraction to her. I do love girls that wear red sneakers hi or lo tops, short denims and I love girls in shirts. And hair brushed off too one side. (This is only one particular outfit that I really love to see on girls) What type of outfit do girls find attractive on guys, anything inparticular? I know every girl has their own preference, so tell me your. Thanks x

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• Any of these:

link

link

link

Then again the guys I like are buff so they probably wouldn't fit into these clothes, jeans a tshirt is acceptable. XrabbitheartX has pretty much got it down. If not, whatever is normal looking for the guys on the catwalk.

• classy or dandy outfits ! shirts or t-shirts, khaki jackets (green, brown, ivory), pants or jeans, shoes I like them all

• Yeah what she said. If you are toned, v necks too but if you're not, don't. Also t shirts with a button up over it but unbuttoned. And for some reason when a guy where's those quarter sleved shirts that are black on the sleves then white, that is SO attractive to me.

• Plaid shirt

• I like functional clothing. Says that he is a man with things to do and doesn't mess around in front of the mirror like a girl does.

What Guys Said 0