Girls: what do guys wear that turns you on?

what clothes do guys wear that you love to see them in. is it disgusting or cute when boxers hang out?

Most Helpful Girl

• couple buttons loose at the top of a nice dress shirt

white v necks\cologne (not cheap dollar store stuff. I like ysl and georgio armani. people knock on ed hardy all the time because of duchy k-fed but I actually like some of his scents)

leather bracelets

chain bracelets (similar to the bracelets some babies get when they are born)

boxers hanging out is not cute. I mean I can deal with just the waistband showing because ya'll need room or whatever but the should not go below the crack imo.

What Girls Said 19

• V necks, plaid buttoned shirts, those vests if they are hot, I like suits a lot . Ripped jeans...I like pants that I can see their a$$ really nice, I like styled hair or just hair that's washed alone... I don't let dread locks, bald, super long, or colored

• Athletic shorts and a t-shirt. Anytime he dresses like he doesn't think anyone's looking... I want to rip his clothes off.

• I like guys that look effortlessly sexy aka NOT metrosexual. I don't like anything that looks too clean cut. I love plain white v neck tshirts on guys with distressed denim jeans- a very sexy and simple look! This may sound silly, but I loved seeing my ex in his boxers with his socks on! ha ha Something about it was so attractive :P I don't like when boxers hang out in that ghetto sort of way, but I think it looks OK when skaters do it. I prefer they just didn't show them at all

• Yeah, I think underwear hanging out is a pathetic grab at attention getting. It is too desperate and immature at any age. Pull your pants up.

I don't notice branding or style too much. I like guys that wear plain clothes jeans and t-shirts.

Just as long as he showers and takes good care of himself that is what matters to me.

I'm repelled by men that are too interested in stylish stuff.

(realize this is only ME) some women do like guys to dress up and they like to dress up their guys.

Guys get my attention when they smile and talk to me.

I don't even give a chance to people that wear baseball hats sideways and gangster junk going on.

• My favorite cologne on a guy would be Axe Pheonix or anything from the brand. It smells SOOO good! But any man who wears his jeans hanging off his butt makes me think "ooh he needs to invest in a belt" and that's a total turn-off for me. The wannabe gangster look is just downright unattractive.

Reminescing back to high school days is V-neck Wednesdays. I always looked forward to seeing how my classmates would pull that one off. And don't forget Hawaiian Thursdays. A real man would get out his best shirt with all of the flowers or palm trees on it is really cool in my book. Definately not an everyday look, that's for sure :P

But no, boxers peeking through is not OK. That makes me wonder if he's under peer pressure or trying to act all cool. I want to see some class in a guy and not have to keep reminding him to pull his pants up or "don't trip over yourself". I mean, really guys, who are you trying to impress? That's just my opinion

• V necks. Plaid button ups. And naw, I'd rather not see boxers.

• Jeans & white tees. Nice...

• Its disgusting to see boxers hanging out

• When boxers hang out, the only thig I want to do is kick the boy in his butt hole. V necks on a toned guy can be hot. And also those shirts where the sleeves are black and the rest white. I don't know why but that it so attractive to me.

• I think it's sexy to see a guy with style...

A suit is attractive; a button up shirt is attractive; fitted bottoms are attractive

But a guy in Brooks brothers/Ralph Lauren+Sperrys+khaki pants= attractive & classy-ish

link

The ones on the right :)

• untucked button ups are sexy.

• 1.Nice pair of jeans

2. Nothing

3. Briefs over boxers. That's hot seeing them out of jeans with a nice firm butt:)

• i like guys in boxers I think its cute when guys wear boxers haha!

• a nice pair of dark blue jeans paired with a tee, maybe even a little bit of tattoo peeking out a bit from his upper arms. now that's hot.

• black plain v-necks.

• snapbacks and a guy that has a lot of swag with everything he does

• Tank tops are so hot and snap backs as well :p v-necks and button down shirts are also hot and a nice pair of jeans or jean shorts :3 and of course cologne. :)

• My boyfriend gets annoyed at me because I ask him to wear dress shirts all the time :P But undoing each button when we're making out turns me on.

I don't know why but I love seeing a well dressed man or at least one that tries a bit harder than sweatpants and a hoodie :)

That being said, I'm not a fan of boxers hanging out but it might be just me.

• Cologne. Yum yum =P

What Guys Said 1

• What women love:

Tight jeans, maybe jean shorts in summer.

Singlet

Shaved head

Ripped body

Cologne

Maybe labelled deadbeat/douche by some virginal detractors, but this style is a certified p**** magnet!

• keep taking the tablets you'll be alright !

• Add to that obese KFC customer of the years who have never seen their vaginas.