Girls, what makes you want to change up your hairstyle?

A girl "friend" of mine said she's going to be changing her hair style (again). What are some reasons you do this?

Most Helpful Girl

• it represents a change,sometimes because they get to a new chapter in their life,sometimes because they want change so they go for the easiest thing to change. and of course,sometimes it's just to keep up with trends,or getting something more flattering. I'd say my reason is usually the change,because,while I really do enjoy changing my hair often,it's more of an impulsive thing,so it's probably a sign of discomfort. I don't know,i'm not freud,i can't go that far in my head.

What Girls Said 12

• boredom. I like variety but I can only have one hairstyle at a time. I like looking different because I like variety.

• You want a new look.you think something is cute and you wanna wear it. It gets old having the same hairstyle over and over again. I like variety its fun

• I get tired of the same old look I've been having for a while.I got tired of my bangs so I'm growing them out again-last year it was the same thing except I cut it because I thought I looked better with them.after a week I wished I didn't cut it so I'm back growing it out again

• Usually when I change my hairstyle I've been thinking about it for a while. Sometimes when a new trend comes out, I dip dyed my hair a few weeks ago.

• boredom? wanting something that flatters more?

• When I start a new job I like to go get my hair done.

When a woman is starting a new relationship or leaving an old one sometimes she does it.

There is an underlying psychological reason--to keep men interested in them.

Also fashion magazines have new seasonal hairstyles...remember when everybody had to get the Jennifer Aniston look.

There are trends.

Girlfriends mess with each others hair...make suggestions and changes etc.

Some women just like to play with hair because it's "FUN"..

• I change my hairstyle because I want to try something new. I want to look good, and yeah sometimes boredom could be another reason. But the main reason is I alwaysnwant to try something new to look good.

• Boredom. Sometimes I just feel like change. I'll randomly cut my hair ever so often,

• When I change my hairstyle its because I'm bored of the hairstyle I have at that moment, just wanna try something new :)

• It's always refreshing to try out new things.

• Bordom, an event or something that produces a need for change (a new job, a break up etc)

• We want to try out something new!(:

What Guys Said 0