Why do some guys walk around with there pants sugging and showing their boxers?

what do you think of guys that walk around like that,and why do they do it.

0|0
7|11

Most Helpful Guy

• I lost weight and am too lazy to buy new clothes.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Because they are complete idiots :-)

No seriously.. I have no idea.. I have been wondering about that myself for quite a few years now. It looks absolutely ridiculous and I really can't take persons like that serious when I talk to them..

Idk what its about.. Some people do it, so the rest of the sheep follow-kinda thing..

0|0
    0|0
  • Its copying what started as a prison style.

And they looked like that in prison because they're not allowed belts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Immature douchebags.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's the style.

0|0
    0|0
  • What I find funnier is when you can tell they're wearing a belt.

So you know they own a belt but can't tighten it properly lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Simple... Bad parenting. And in case of adults, just seeking attention which they don't deserve.

0|0
    0|0
  • wrong size pants

0|0
    0|0
  • if they knew in prison it was an invitation for gay sex they wouldn't do it at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Wearing pants like this is a thing that originated in prisons. It means that the inmate is available. For sex. In the butt.

0|1
    0|0
  • they must have seen some1 doing that or they are too lazy to change their boxers and wear innerpants inside

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• link

Yes- No- No.

0|0
    0|0
  • A little bit is fine it can look sort of cool, but then there is too much link (of which I am referring to the middle and right picture). It's sort of a fashionable guy thing to do that's why.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they want someone to do them in the butt :P

0|2
    0|0
  • It started in prison..they all do it because others do it as well.(at least that's what my bro told me) They *think* they look cool,but they don't. They look like fricken idiots.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they think they look cool with that style when its actually annoys many people around them.

0|0
    0|0
  • To look 'cool'

0|0
    0|0
  • they look like douchebags

0|0
    0|0