Why do some guys walk around with there pants sugging and showing their boxers?

what do you think of guys that walk around like that,and why do they do it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I lost weight and am too lazy to buy new clothes.

What Guys Said 10

• Because they are complete idiots :-)

No seriously.. I have no idea.. I have been wondering about that myself for quite a few years now. It looks absolutely ridiculous and I really can't take persons like that serious when I talk to them..

Idk what its about.. Some people do it, so the rest of the sheep follow-kinda thing..

• Its copying what started as a prison style.

And they looked like that in prison because they're not allowed belts.

• Immature douchebags.

• It's the style.

• What I find funnier is when you can tell they're wearing a belt.

So you know they own a belt but can't tighten it properly lol

• Simple... Bad parenting. And in case of adults, just seeking attention which they don't deserve.

• wrong size pants

• if they knew in prison it was an invitation for gay sex they wouldn't do it at all

• Wearing pants like this is a thing that originated in prisons. It means that the inmate is available. For sex. In the butt.

• they must have seen some1 doing that or they are too lazy to change their boxers and wear innerpants inside

What Girls Said 7

• link

Yes- No- No.

• A little bit is fine it can look sort of cool, but then there is too much link (of which I am referring to the middle and right picture). It's sort of a fashionable guy thing to do that's why.

• Because they want someone to do them in the butt :P

• It started in prison..they all do it because others do it as well.(at least that's what my bro told me) They *think* they look cool,but they don't. They look like fricken idiots.

• Because they think they look cool with that style when its actually annoys many people around them.

• To look 'cool'

• they look like douchebags