What dress do you think would look cute with these shoes?

Dark blue velvet 5.5" peep-toes, very elegant looking. I wanted to wear them to a friends 18th but I wasn't sure what kind of dress to buy :)

Most Helpful Girl

• A classic black dress will always work with the heels. Something like: link or

link

You could also play up the blue and do a different shade of blue: link

Or use the blue shoes as a neutral and add a pop of color with a yellow dress: link

Play up the blue by choosing a dress with a blue design: link

What Guys Said 6

• Hmmm...what comes to my mind is a dark blue dress knee length, and strapless.

But heck I am no fashion expert lol.

• A short black dress is always a winner with any shoes.. good luck

• It'd help to see the dress, and what you look like

• link or link

• 0|0
  • The kind you can lift up easily.

What Girls Said 5

• Depends on your style.

If it were me I'd probably go with something cream/white and floaty. Something like this: link

or an oversized shift in those colors.

Or you could go for something in black. The little black dress is a classic and granted you have no other colors on you - will go with any shoes and can look very sophisticated.

Or color blocking if you're more bold in your fashion taste. A hot pink dress. Or navey/black/white skinnies with a bright yellow shirt.

There are so many things you can do with shoes like that so it really depends on your personal style and the kind of look you're going for.

• sounds alright

• A peachy color or grey

• a picture would be nice

• One with a hankerchief hem, the rise in front will show off your shoes.