Girls have you ever flashed your thong on purpose?

We all know that our underwear accidentally shows from time to time, but have you ever flashed your thong on purpose?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes when I was trying to turn my fiance on subtly. it was fun.

• Haha is there a way to be "discretely obvious"(if that makes sense) about it?

• Yes. You pull your pants down and make it look accidental. He will look over eventually.

• I would have thought you pull the thong straps up higher(though I guess pulling it higher might give you a bit of a wedgie). The "accidentally" dropping something might work too.

What Guys Said 1

• Obviously I don't know the answer to this, but I will say that it definitely seems like some girls do.

What Girls Said 4

• mmmmm...no

• Only if I was joking around with my girlfriends. Never on purpose to a guy though.It's definately found itself out of my pants though. So embarrassing.

• Yeah, mostly in a jokeing manner, not in an attempt to turn someone on or anything

• Yes when I was trying to "accidentally" turn a guy on.