What do you think of the red hair?

I very love the red hair, it is my favorite hair color. Some years later I'd like to paint my hair red. What do you think? Is it a bad idea? I have white skin, freckles and green eyes. My friends say it would look good, but I'm not so sure.

Most Helpful Guy

• I like jet black hair myself, but red hair is cool. Go for it, I think it will look great on you!

What Guys Said 9

• Gingers can be alluring. Milky skin, green/blue eyes, along with red hair, is a natural combination. As far as natural redheads go anyways. It's more or less an Irish trait.

If you ever get a tan though I'd go more brunette with a redish tint. Better compliments the hair color in my opinion. Bright red/orange only looks nice in my eyes with milky skin.

• While I like all hair colors, I definitely have a weakness for red hair, and I've had 3 redheaded girlfriends, and have gone after many others with different amounts of success.

A petite redheaded girl? It's like my Kryptonite; I have very little strength to resist it.

• Red hair and freckles. <3 And above that green eyes, which would look perfect in my opinion.

I think you should do it.

• You would look really pretty with red hair :)

• Can you post an example pic of the type of red hair you want?

There's ginger-girl red, and there's scene-girl / rock-n-roll-chick red. The difference is HUGE!

• I absolutely love redheads. It sounds to me like it would suit you well.

• It's not bad but I like brunettes more.

• I love red hair link (I guess that is more orange) but I like your hair like it is,

• It is hard to say. Some women look great with red hair, and some look horrible. As you described yourself, you may be one of the women that does really look great with red hair. Depending on the shade of red that you pick.

What Girls Said 4

• Red and orange hair is very lovely, I adore it.

• Red hair looks best with green eyes or looks more natural

• I absolutely LOVE red hair! I'm strongly considering doing it myself..

• Im a redhead and it does attract a lot of attention. I've had many compliments about my hair color, so I say go for it. :)