Do you think Nike Tempo shorts are too short?

I'm pretty sure virtually every chick at my Uni wears them to classes, because it's hot as heckle in Texas -_-

I've not worn them much, as some of my classes are freezing as heckle, but I wore them today because I had to meet a professor in her office for essay sign up dates. But when I went outside to go to the dorm next door to get a bottle of water, I passed this girl & guy(who were talking & are still talking) and the girl gave me a dirty look...

I'm pretty sure the guy gave me a look but I only noticed hers

Then the RA gave me a look too, but he's a dude. I haven't gained weight and my legs aren't flabby or fat. Are they too short in your opinion?

link

link

link

Or if you have them/see them...too short? Maybe it's the quad I live in...I think they frown upon things seen as "trendy"

0|0
7|14

Most Helpful Guy

• Those are long shorts for a girl where I live and I live in Minnesota lol. In winter girls are covered from head to toe so once late spring and summer hit everything comes off lol. It's not uncommon to see 13, 14, and 15 year old girls wearing booty shorts so short you can see the lower part of their butt cheeks which actually makes me uncomfortable as an adult male. Girls in their twenties usually wear short shorts that go up to their cheek or higher in summer. Those shorts you have are conservative where I'm from! If I ever have a daughter she will be wearing shorts like that on super hot days so she is covered lol.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• they're not short at all. but they're short enough to where if a girl has attractive legs a guy will check them out.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're ugly as hell. I was all excited about short shorts and it was for that. I see better shorts all the time.

If you live with arts kids, they no doubt think it screams 'i love jocks/am a jock'.

Being sporty is forbidden among hipsters.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, I do live with artsy kids. They're all hipsters with their skinny jeans, big oversized glasses and plaid tops...

• Show All
    • lolol

Over here they're more wearing used/old looking clothing from Urban outfitters, into bands like the Black Keys & the Strokes as well as awareness of Joseph Kony & Saving Darfur

• You buy from urban outfitters, and pretend its thrifted.

• You worry too much. Wear whatever you like.

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree with most of the comments on here...these shorts are not short at all. I see girls wear them quite often and even many girls wearing much shorter shorts. DOn't worry about what people may (or may not) be saying. If they have a problem with these shorts being too short then they are completely out of touch. I love seeing girls in short shorts but these shouldn't even be considered that short...I've even seen guys in similar length running shorts.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think these shorts are not too short imo. Girls wear shorts shorter than that all the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are not short at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah I've seen friends wear them before.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not too short at all, especially on girls. I wear them for running all the time as they fit better than mens version.

0|0
    0|0
  • first link = your legs? these shorts aren't too short. unfortunately they aren't tight enough ( = boyish shorts)

0|0
    0|0
  • they look like normal shorts to me. I say they are fine

0|0
    0|0
  • They don't seem short to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, I live in Florida and it's hot and humid here to. Honestly, those are a little shorter (not by much) then the shorts/skirts/dresses I see most girls wear. So, I would not think anything of it. The girl probably gave you a dirty look because the guy (who might be her boyfriend) was looking at you.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, they're not too short. I see girls wear them a lot, I don't see anything wrong with them.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's what I'm thinking...

Maybe it's just the residence I live in. I live with the fine arts kids, so there's a bunch of unique snowflake hipsters

What Girls Said 7

• They look totally fine to me. They probly gave you a dirty look because they're bitchy or something. Are you sure they were all dirty looks? Maybe they thought you were cute?

0|0
    0|0
  • Those are not short at all to me. My opinion might be warped because I'm from the Atlanta area and we dress kinda hoochie here lol, but they're fine. They don't even look provocative at all I like soffes

0|0
    0|0
  • Its short for me because I don't like shorts/skirts or dresses that show more than half my thigh unless I wear tights/leggings

0|0
    0|0
  • They are extremely popular where I live right now (hot as crap also). NO I don't think they are, they just seem sporty. There very pretty and I actually plan on getting me a pair. just a matter of girls rolling them like they do soffe's, then they would become a little high.

0|0
    0|0
  • These shorts are actually long shorts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope I don't think they are short

0|0
    0|0
  • Those aren't considered short and they aren't even tight. You're fine, ignore the rude people who judge you based on a pair of shorts.

0|0
    0|0