What do you wear to bed?

What do you wear to bed, and why?

I sleep in my underwear. Some times nude, but mainly underwear, and because nude and no woman, isn't very fun.

• Nothing
  • Just underwear
  • PJ's
  • Nighty
  • I'm boring, and just wanna see the answers.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wish I could go au natural but eh...the cat sleeps on the bed too much and I don't want all my bareness out when it's shedding time for him

I wear shorts (sleeping shorts) and a tank top or a sleeping top..sometimes I wear dresses (sleeping dresses) it all depends on the season and when I think it's time to rotate

What Girls Said 12

• The closest thing on your list for me was a nighty..

I used to date this guy who was.. well.. big. Big shoulders.. just wide.. and well, yeah, he was think too..

He wore XXL so they would be loose

I wear a Philadelphia Eagles T I took from him to bed.. its like a nighty..

• Just underwear. Its much more comfortable that way. If I wear any clothes to bed they'll just get all twisted around, and its not easy for me to sleep like that. Plus, I have a heavy duvet, so if I wear anything else I get way too hot.

• i don't like sleeping naked. only because I'm paranoid. if I'm sleeping and a fire breaks out, I wouldn't have time to put on clothes and I don't wanna run out of my house naked lmao!

i usually put on a tank top and girl boxer shorts to bed

• XL T-shirt or long sleeved shirts and underwear. I'd lose the shirt but I've had too many incidents of people waking me up in the middle of the night. The only time I bother to hunt up PJ pants is if I'm sleeping away from home.

• Long pj pants and long sleeve shirt because sometimes I wake up with a sore throat like I got sick over night from not being warm enough

• chanel no 5, ha ha jk. it depends on the weather. If it winter then I have pj pants and a tank top in summertime I sleep in bra and panties or a tank top and shorts

• Always nude, I spent too much money and time finding the softest, silkiest bedstuff not to enjoy the feel of them on my skin. Plus, clothes just aren't that comfortable and their restraining. It just means I have to get to school early and switch out post-in notes listing whose in what room so I get the roommate who's okay with nudity.

• Baggy T shirt and pj bottoms~

• Usually in PJs, but sometimes just an XL t-shirt and shorts.

• Tank top and short shorts.

• usually nude, but sometimes just panties.

• Wish I could see that. ;p I wear underwear to bed, but sometimes I like to try nude. Now if only I had a girl with me. lol

• just a large t shirt.

What Guys Said 9

• So, uhh... Hehheh... So what're ya wearin'? >:)

*Ahem* Wuh? I slap on shorts and a shirt with nothing underneath :P ("For I like a healthy BREEEEZE 'round me privates, thanks!")

• I sleep in my undies (boxer briefs)...i live in a desert climate in CA and it's hot. :-P

• I wear Shorts and a tshirt. They have to be cotton and lose fitting.

• Boxers

Don't really like naked, I can't feel the difference between naked or boxers

• I just sleep in my underwear, its the only way I can fall asleep.

• Naked. There aren't any words to describe how it feels.

• shorts

• I voted B, doing nude and getting a boner sucks more so because my penis is sensitive so it ends up being painful.

• I wear a tophat