Girls: What's your favorite type of underwear and why?

Briefs, bikini, cheekies, boy shorts, thongs, g-strings, or other? Do the tastes of the people in your life influence this at all? Or is it all your personal preference? What would you say is the most important quality in underwear, comfort or style?

Most Helpful Girl

• I love underwearrrrrrrr. Attractiveness is important, but of course it has to be comfortable. I don't really have a favorite type... maybe bikini if I had to choose? And it's really just personal preference.

• I know, they're so fun! Do you like the way bikini underwear look, or are they your fav because they're more comfy?

• If you wear bikini underwear, does that mean you don't have to change for swimming :P

• har har. I guess they're just comfy!

What Guys Said 5

• Probably depends on what they wear with them.

• Lace cheekies with a low-rise waist.

• I know I'm not a girl but wanted to throw in my two cents.. Just wear what is comfortable to you. We aren't going to judge you because of your panties. Lol. I wear briefs but women seem to like boxers. I'm not going to go around feeling like my balls are being hit all day so I wear what is comfortable and supports the"boys" the best. Lol hope this helped.

• I have no issues seeing a girl wearing any of those would do fine for a girl:)

• Anything would be fine by me to see,lol. You remind me of a girl I liked in middle school.

What Girls Said 15

• i believe I own some of every style you named but my favorite is definitely cheeky. The people in my life don't really influence my underwear choices at all, it is all my personal preference. I think both style and comfort are very important so I try to get both but if I could choose one it'd be based more on style probably. cheekies though are very comfortable and look good, win-win!

• Bikini. Comfort is way more important to me than style. I only take style in consideration when it comes to bras. The people in my life have zero influence on my underwear.

• hate thongs and g-strings, hate any stringy sh*t up my butt crack.

i like boy shorts, cheekies & bikinis.

• lace thongs

• thongs, cause they are the best looking ones

• Boyshorts they're comfortable and cover a lot I hate grannies because it goes all the way to my waist

• Briefs. Bikini. Cheekies :))

link

• Bikini and boyshort and I own some cheekies as well.

• I love cheekies! They're my personal preference and of course comfort comes first but they have to be cute. :)

• Cheekies are adorable! But I can't wear the ones with lace; they really irritate my skin for some reason.

• QA, try baby powder on your skin...you might be getting rashes or something from not drying enough. Lace shouldn't itch

• I'll have to try that. It doesn't really itch, it just feels poky.

• boxer briefs... so comfy!

• Cheekies

• Exclusively thongs (sometimes even g-strings).

• bikinis.

• Usually boyshorts or bikini in summer, feels more confortable :)

• I prefer no underwear

• Isn't that kind of uncomfortable?

• I was about to say, don't wear a skirt/short dress then butttt I saw you said you put underwear on when you go out. I don't need to be seeing some 90 year old womans vag, if the wind accidentally kicks it up

• Good thing I'm not 90 years old