What is the most preferred type of panties to be worn?

SImply what type of panties do you prefer the most to wear and why? Lace, cotton, any other materials and all the different types as well thong, boyshorts, tanga, bikini panties, etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer cotton hipsters/low-rise briefs or microfiber high cut briefs. It gives me the extra coverage in the back and shows off my legs. Plus, microfiber is so soft and the cotton is comfotable when it's cool outside. I'm waiting until I'm married to wear all of the frilly stuff like the lace or bikini panties and all that. I think it'll be worth waiting anyway cause what's the point if you're wearing something cute and you're the only one that's going to see it? :)

• great.. i think regular is cut... i like the schoolgirl look.. its a turn on

What Girls Said 5

• Lace for days, lace makes you feel sexy!

• Cheekies. :) And I love lace cheekies! So sexy :D

• pretty pink ones with little white ribbons...

• I prefer no panties, but if I'm wearing them I usually prefer cheekies or thongs

• Haha why so? And what would happen if you didn't wear any while wearing jeans though? Wouldn't that make it sore or something from all the rubbing?

• Its just more comfortable. And I prefer to wear underwear with jeans, but it isn't uncomfortable without it as long as e jeans aren't too tight

• boyshorts

shorts for boys ;)

What Guys Said 0