Are ugly or average looking girls persuaded to study and work hard more?

do you think ugly or average looking girls are pushed to study more or work more hard by their parents to make up for their lack of looks?

i mean, girls after all have a huge advantage if they're physically attractive, and can get by on life w/o having a job or brains, because of their looks. they can marry a rich guy or just live off of some guy.

0|0
2|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Same with guys, if you are lacking in the looks department, you need to work harder to refine your other areas just so you won't be left behind. Attractive people rarely have this problem, for every person who is annoyed and fed up with them, there's 10 others tripping over each other just to fawn in their presence, so they need not develop social skills. Likewise, people like doing favors and handing things to attractive people, so they may not even reach their full potential because life just gives them stuff.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Yep your telling the truth of a harsh reality.

0|0
    0|0
    • psht, and I thought the first answerer would say, "of course not!"

• It's me were talking about, if anything ima tell it how it is.

• I think so. It helps a bit, but even if you are a great lawyer or something, we'll be sitting in the courtroom thinking about how you were beaten with the ugly stick and not really about your masterful prosecuting.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• NOPE NOPE NOPE! All women have much potenial to be highly attractive. With help from the following: makeup, wigs, clip in hair extensions, FAKE eyelashes, FAKE color contacts, FAKE tans, FAKE nails, FAKE hair color & the cost of plastic surgery getting cheaper and cheaper. In this economy & in the future people still need depth, manners, skills, knowledge, values & intellect reguardless of looks. Fools & or dummies super attractive as they maybe or lack their of still get taken advantage of day in and day out since many can't be taken seriously.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, that sounds legitimate.

0|0
    0|0