Girls that have gotten color in their hair?

Ok, my hair is naturally black and I had gotten some honey colored highlights last November. And it seems ever since then, my hair has been falling out little by little. My hair used to be so long, healthy, and strong. And now it seems so damaged, if I knew this would happen, I would have never got color in the first place >.< Its still a decent length, its a about 2 inches below my shoulders...i think lol I just know its a little bit below my shoulders. Girls that have experienced this, do you know any products that would really help color-treated hair? I really would appreciate It because I really don't know what else to do

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't think there is much you can do. I would wash my hair with a mild schampoo and use a deep conditioner for damaged hair and then towel dry your hair and don't brush it til its completly dry. and put some oil, like jojoba oil, in it too keep it protected from dryness.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• I bleach my hair every 3-4weeks and use 'dumb blonde' shampoo and conditioner by bedhead. Between that and regular trims my hair is in good shape

• Ya its probably because it was bleached but weekly conditioning should help.when I first colored my hair it broke off because I didn't color on healthy hair plus I neglected it

• Try a deep condition. If that doesn't help then your hair probably doesn't take well to bleaching. I have natural hair also and had to chill on the bleach this summer and cut about 3 inches off.