What is the perfect height for a girl?

Like what height is perfect for a girl to be? Do you like them shorter or taller? and how much of a height difference is too much? Is it awkward if she's really short compared to you, or really tall? How tall are you?

And also, I like a guy that is 1ft., 2 inches taller than me.. I'm 5' 4", he's 6' 6". Um yeah, would that be weird if you dated a girl THAT much shorter than you?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• 5'9 would be perfect for me. I like girls who are around my height but still noticeably shorter than me. I'm not a fan of very large height differences. I probably wouldn't go more than a foot taller or shorter.

• well am 6'2 and I like 5'5 girls

• I don't have a perfect height. I'd like her to be between 5' and 6'.

• 5'11 would be prefect for me because I'm tall. If a girl is too much shorter, you have to bend all the time, your neck hurts, some sex positions are difficult and it feels weird.

• 5'10" ish would be ideal since I'm 6'4" but I've dated a girl your height before and it's not that big a deal.

What Girls Said 0