Would you pursue a girl taller than you?

only by like 1-2 inches? I really like this guy but I think he might be a tiny bit shorter than me. Normally that would be a deal breaker for me, I already feel tall all the time (I'm 5'10"). But I really like this guy, he has a great personality. He's what I'd call a full package, and I can't stop thinking about him. Guys, what is your take on this? Would you date a girl taller than you by an inch or two? If you initially would not be interested because of that, is there a way she could change your mind and make you fall for her? Or is it a complete no-no?

Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• In the unlikely event that I actually meet a girl taller then me, it wouldn't bother me one bit. Tall girls are hot! The problem is that guys know most girls won't go for someone shorter than them so they hesitate to approach. Maybe you should signal him that you're interested.

What Guys Said 11

• Nope, it wouldn't deter me, as long as I like the girl. And 5'10" isn't too tall, that's probably just a bit higher than average

• I would date a girl who is 6' tall (unfortunately I'm 5'8.5" so she would probably dump me after awhile...)

Counterquestion: Would you tall chicks ever date short guys who are my height?

• I'm 5'10" and would have no problem dating a guy who is 5'8". I have seen it in other couples, and don't have anything against it myself :) As long as I really have feelings for the guy. that's why I asked this question lol

• Ah, right. I guess I was asking to see if other tall chicks felt the same way. I'm glad you feel that way about us. That makes my day.

To be honest, I always feel like if I'm around guys who are taller then I will pretty much disappear from a chick's sight. Pretty much most of my friends weigh more than I do and I feel emasculated around them when women are around.

• Me personally I probably wouldn't because I'm 6.4 and a girl taller than me would just look freaky. But your about average height and one or two inches wouldn't make a difference for two average height people I see those. Couples all the time .besides some guys like taller girls. And if he doesn't like you for your height than don't go out of your way to convince him because if he can't like you for you than he's probably not worth it.

• That would make her 6'3" or so, which is kind of huge. I guess if she is really attractive then I would.

• i sure absolutely would!

• no

• no problem at all

• Tbh I wouldn't. I'm 5'8". I prefer a girl 5' to 5'7". But there are some short guys out there who prefer girls who are taller than them.

• have you ever heard "size doesn't matter" well I think that way too... if a girl wants me she can have me tall or short but I won't make the moves tho I'm the shy type, the girl has to do that

• Only for sex

• I would date them, but I would be a bit apprehensive about approaching them because "normally that would be a deal breaker for me" is quite common.

• Thanks for the tip! I was worried about that :/ Do you think I can do anything to make him realize that I would give him a shot?

• Flirting should do it, I guess, unless he is shy.

What Girls Said 1

• I know a lot of short guys that loves tall women , You just can't go by this site. You're way taller than me , But their out there.