How to look good in a school uniform?

So my uniforms are super unflattering lol, any tips on how to make them a bit better?

This is what I have to work with. ( Also a pair of navy shorts and grey pants but they're being hemmed right now so no pictures)

link

link

Alsoooo... do you think I should wear the shirt tucked in or leave it out? /: honestly, I sorta like it better tucked in but apparently no one does that..

Thanks in advance! (:

Most Helpful Guy

• In the first link I like the upper right the best. The one in the lower right is good. The other two in the first link are okay and the two in the second link are terrible. Yes, the shirt looks better tucked in. I think it looks good on you, you look super cute. Are you wearing tights? I can't really tell if you are or not.

• no I'm not, I have grey and navy ones though for winter. And thanks (:

• Are there any rules regarding jewerly or accessories?

• Are you part asain?

What Guys Said 7

• Leave it tucked in! It doesn't matter what others like to do! You have a cute figure & your curves are part of your best features! Leaving the blouse, or a long top, out just makes you look less shapely. Besides, it's extremely cute, stylish & attractive with the blouse in, & makes you look taller! I see this was a while ago. Which did you end up doing? :)

• The traditional approach is to roll the top of the skirt as soon as you leave your house so its shorter.

Shirt and skirt can look great, it just all seems a little big on you.

• Accessories and jewelry, that's what women do to make boring outfits, "pop". Question is, what sorts of things do you like, in terms of those

• You should have a curvier body

• Well thanks for that, but I said the uniforms were unflattering and asked how to make them look better. Not your opinion on what my body should look like.

• Well fake it til you make it.

• Ah no wonder it's because you're short

• You already look lively in it, nothing like a girl in uniform,lol. Can you answer my question? link

• Shirt out looks better. It looks more stylish and better on you. You look nice.

• How to make a school uniform better?

Burn them. Hitler liked uniforms too in the 30's.

• Ha, I don't think my mum would appreciate me burning $400 worth of clothes.

What Girls Said 2

• Earrings

• Maybe see if you can take the skirt in a little to make it a fitted skirt and the same with the shirt?