Would you date them?

Would you date someone who had extra limbs/body parts?

• Yes
    9% (1)14% (2)12% (3)Vote
  • No
    36% (4)29% (4)32% (8)Vote
  • Maybe
    55% (6)57% (8)56% (14)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
i would - someone with extra arms. Those arms would be put to good use. lol
thank you to all of you who answered the question =)

0|0
6|9

Most Helpful Guy

• It wouldn't bother me.

1|1
    0|0
    • XD that's sweet of you

What Guys Said 8

• Are they fully formed?

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe, when you first meet someone you can kinda tell if they're hot or not

but because they have this extra limb that will stay with your first impression and be the only thing you associate them with

I guess it's possible

0|0
    0|0
  • I saw a girl in India who had an extra thumb. Gorgeous girl, a hotel hostess at Leela Palace in Bangalore where I was on a business trip.

NO

0|0
    1|0
    • lol! omg. why not =P

• We are biologically programmed to steer clear of genetic abnormalities. Any potential kids (even if you don't count on them deliberately), nature tells us, might get the screwed up genes. People prefer to date people with healthy skin and hair and nails, good height, good symmetry, good body proportions. This accounts for 80% + of what most people call beauty. In reality it is simply genetic health.

• Not everyone feels that way I'm sure

• I would love a girl with three boobs.

0|3
    0|0
  • I can't say I would as I don't know if I'd find them attractive. I won't write them off at this point as I think it's possible.

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly do not know if id give that person a chance in the first place. But if my current girlfriend randomly grew a extra limb or somthing id stay with her.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't really understand that though. Yes, you already love your girlfriend so it wouldn't matter because you care for her so much. But the other girl could be just as wonderful or your girlfriend could have had extra limbs or w/e before and you would have missed out. lol

• Yea I know. But I'm just being honest. I don't think I would of given her a chance but who knows

• ^_^

• Maybe. If she had an extra toe or finger, lol I wouldn't care in the slightest. If she had an extra arm or leg, unfortunately I probably wouldn't date her.

0|0
    0|0
    • lol! why wouldn't you date her if she has extra arms?

• Show All
    • Goddammit. I thought I told him to keep his ass quiet. No pun intended ;)

• XD lol.

• Maybe. I've never seen a girl with 3 boobs and 5 legs and 3 arms,lol

0|0
    0|0
    • now you're just being rediculous. lmao. hehhee. well maybe she'll be an awesome three boobed five legged three armed bomb shell

What Girls Said 6

• Depends on how much of a disability it is. Unfortunately I can't be with someone who can't bring their side financially. Don't get me wrong, I'm going to have my own job too someday but if I think in terms of children and the financial strains attached to not only that but everyday life will require a partner who can earn a good income. People with disabilities sometimes can't complete certain tasks or do certain things, depending on their disability of course. I need a partner who can help stabilize me and meet my long term needs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends. I feel like I could likely see past it, but that's just one of those things that you never really know til you're thrown into the actual situation, y'know?

1|0
    0|0
  • I might sound cruel or something but nah I don't think I would date them =/

0|0
    0|0
  • This may seem shallow, but no.

I mean, if I loved a guy and he magically grew another body part, I wouldn't break up with him.

But no, I don't think I would initially be attracted to someone with an extra limb.

0|0
    0|0
    • i could understand that but what's the difference in knowing a great guy and he had extra limbs and being with a guy you love who had grown an extra limb when in the end they'd both be the same depending if the boyfriend didn't let it effect his personality. lol. XD they might be a great guy though.

• Lol yeah I know what you're saying. And honestly, I don't know. LIke, I'm sure the guy would have a great personality, but if I'm not initially attracted, I don't normally put in a lot of effort to be with someone. If that makes any sense at all.

• lol. I'm sure that I do know what you are saying but at first read it came off wrong. lol

• Extra toe? Sure.

Extra hand/leg/head - No.

0|0
    0|0
    • just not your style?

• It would make me feel too uncomfortable.

• =( maybe that uneasy feeling could go away if you got to know them. lol

• An extra penis? Hellz yea!

1|1
    0|0
    • lmao!

• Well its an extra part right?!?!? :D

• Yes, a very enjoyable one.