Guys, what makes some girls hot?

If I wanted to look hot to guys, what should I do?

Please give me some advice.

Most Helpful Guy

• Can be muscular or athletic or just slim. Her curves and assets matter a lot also. One big rack with a nice rear end also with a small tiny waist. A face that looks chiseled and feminine is also big to me. Long hair and confidence also matters.

• .. what if she's slim and has petite assets? And a chiseled, feminine face, long hair + small waist.. would that still be hot?

• That can still be hot. Just depends on how slim. Some girls diet too much which causes muscle loss which causes a lot of the figure to go out the window. Like overall if the girl looks fit and has that stuff you said then she can be considered hot. Just look healthy, fit, and hot.

• Thanks, that helps a lot :)

What Guys Said 11

• Don't try to change yourself too much. New haircut, different clothes, working out are all good but once you get into drastic changes it's bad. And only change haircut and whatnot if you like it too, don't do it for the sake of guys. A lot of attraction (especially at that age) comes down first your face, then your personality. Don't try to change your face; some guys will be into it and some won't. That's how it is for pretty much everyone, deal with what you have. You can try to change your personality, but it's generally pretty hard so I'd just stick with what you have. The key is to accept yourself and then be confident about it. Not cocky, just confident. Not every guy will think you're hot, but some will.

Running helps too :) Love that tone!

• For me personally the biggest thing is her body. A girl with a really fit body (not like muscular fit), will turn my head in a heartbeat. I love a girl with flat tummy and nice curves. Even an extra 15-20lbs is a big turn-off for me.

• Confidence, confidence and Confidence. Also a smidgen of confidence will help as well

• Hmm, confidence doesn't change how someone looks. Just how they are perceived as.

• That is true. I need to add a disclaimer: You need to be above average looking or at least average looking and then the confidence can turn a pretty girl into a hot girl

• dress to impress .. talk to silence other with your wisdom .. look funny and reachable.. be polite .. act smart.. make jokes every now and then ,and shape your body ;) this is the hole pack

• Her body

• pretty faces, sexy bodies, and revealing outfits.

• Don't try to change yourself too much, improve on what you arleady got. Like be healthy and fit. Have good habits, be fulfilled and meaningful in life

• Mainly confidence and how you carry yourself. Dress to show off your body but not like a slut

• Be confident but also humble... that will get most guys...

Have very good hygiene as well ...

• Wear a mini skirt and high heels, paint your toenails and wear bangles on your wrists.

• I imagine you don't want to look hot.

What you want, is for guys to approach you to ask you out.

That has nothing to do with looking hot.

Plenty of girls can look hot, and never get asked out.

Have a serious think about what you really want.

If you want to look hot, and just have guys whistle and admire you but never approach you, that's one thing. But I don't think that's what you want.

What Girls Said 0