What scent do women prefer on a man?

Has the way a guy smells ever inspired a double take?

Thank you ladies for your input :)

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 14

• omg I do not know the name of this scent, or where or how the hell some guys find it - but it is the most intoxicating scent a man could ever wear. I just want to molest the guys who have it on every so often 0_0

It's like this strange musky, oily type smell - I know doesn't sound good trying to describe it in words, but got damn if you could smell it it would blow your senses away. But to more answer the question, I like the more " sharp " scented smells on guys, like " Black " by kenneth cole

• personally I love just about all the chanel mens cologn, abercrombie and fitch, here are some.

link

link

link

link

• if a man smells good, he just seems more attractive to me. I personally like the abercrombie & fitch cologne lol

• A sexy scent is a HUGE aphrodesiac for me! I had a crush on a guy who sat next to me in a class, someone who I typically wouldn't be attracted to, because of his scent. I asked him what he was wearing, and he said it was Issey Miyake L'Eau D'Issey Pour Homme. Check it out if you can, its yummy ;)

• At the moment I really like Spice Bomb by Viktor & Rolf... Mmmmmmm :)

• I don't know the names and brands and stuff but if anyone smells good or has a fimilar scent I do a double to take to see who smells so good.not everyone you walk by has a scent good or bad,its usually oderless

• Yes! I love when guys smell amazing. It makes me tempted to get closer to them haha

• like laundry. or paint.

• axe pheonix. my man knows if he is wearing that within 10 feet of me he is getting attacked!

• im not picky I love cologne on a man, nothing too strong and cheesy dolce and gabba light blue homme is nice, also rocawear, burberry, a lot of them are nice, I like axe too!

• I remebernot really paying attention while walking and I passed this guy and eventhough he was like20years older than me I still looked because he smelled so good it was like sweet and spicy but not overbearing. It smelled amazing

• I love when I walk past a guy and he smells like a nice light scent of cologne or body spray, right now my favorite scent would be old spice body spray, not too much though because you don't want girls to whisper to their friends after you pass by that you clearly had too much on, just a light scent should be good, and it definitely helps to get girls to notice you. Me and my friends love a guy who smells good, good luck. (:

• Giorgio armani. burberry.

• Any scent except armpit, ass, and sweat smell.

What Guys Said 2

• i'm a guy and I get a ton of compliments from Acqua Di Gio. It is a best-seller and not the most original cologne out there, but it gets compliments.

If you want a fragrance that women LOVE and aren't afraid to spend some extra money, go with Creed Millesime Imperial.

• my BO