What size North Face Denali jacket should I get?

I'm 5'2 and 114 lbs . Someone stole my other jacket 2 years ago so, I can't remember what size my mother got me but, it was a little big on me.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm assuming you are trying to order it online? If so, most sites offer a sizing chart so you would just have to take your measurements and choose the size that would fit best.

What Guys Said 2

• A little big is good, get a nice comfy one, if you're gonna pay for North Face, pay for a warm, soft, loose-fitting one... Also big plus: guys (at least me) find a cute little 5'2" girl in an oversized coat/sweatshirt/fleece to be adorable, so rock it! Tell your mom you love her and appreciate the gift!

• Well, the one my mother was the one that got stolen lol I didn't know I was little? haha

• *mother got

• Try it on.

• I can't , it's online lol T

What Girls Said 1

• Weight doesn't tell much because your body could distrbute it differently id say try the jacket on at the store

• They're aren't in stores here and when they are they get sold out in one day.

• Well id say a size larger or same as your regular clothes

• Alright then, thanks :)