What would you do if you were dating someone who had their ex's name tattooed on their body?

Ignore the tattoo? Demand they get it removed or covered up?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd jizz on it. . .

• That made my night, thanks for the laugh good sir.

• Must've happened to someone on here...

• LMFAO!

What Guys Said 7

• If the dating turn into something more meaningful like a relationship that will never end, you have every right to talk to him about it and ask that it be remove or cover up out of respect for you. Make sure it's agreed upon to be done prior before you allow it to go any further into a relationship. As of now, you two are just dating out, if this correct. If he refuses to cover it up out of respect for you, then that ought to tell you that he still have feelings for o'girl.

• I'll probably ask her to get it removed, ultimately though, it will be her choice. But I'll definitely prefer nt to see it

• I wouldn't date a person like that. :-(

• I'd want them to get it removed. I'd be very confused why they still had it.

• Or not date someone stupid enough to get a tattoo of their partners name on their body

• Ignore...or put a sticker on it if that help :D.

Where is the tattoo?

• Arm or chest

• Its your call...and his too...Did you ask him what he wants to do with the tattoo? or is this a general curiosity question?

• In general curiosity...

• I wouldn't date her until it gets removed.

What Girls Said 9

• Leave them. I don't want a person who suffers from stupidity.

• I wouldn't date someone who had a name tattooed on them. Maybe if the person had passed away or something, I would understand and not expect them to remove it.

• I know people who've tattooed the names of deceased siblings/cousins in their memory, so I wouldn't discount all name tattoos immediately...

• Ignore it. Its just a name written on the external part of him, someone who have been part of him but left still, while your name and the whole you is sculpted in his heart. :) and that's waaaay different :D

• I'd request they got it covered or removed.

My boyfriends dad has his ex girlfriend's name on his arm and his wife hasn't asked him to remove it though. His dad was only with the girl a couple months as well when he did it. I think getting your partners name tattooed on you is a bad idea in general.

• I couldn't care less ... its decoration. I would find it kind of romantic and hope to experience that type of devotion in our own budding relationship.

• If I was in that position I would tell him to get rid of it. But he refuses, I know this:

A. He's not over her

B. he's not ready to be with me.

Instant turn off and I'm more than ready to move on.

• better get an X tattooed over the name and write mine under jk

• Oh! Easy!

While they are sleeping... creep up on them and chop off that part of the body.

• I'd ignore it people do stupid things sometimesc