Can a person be attractive up close but not attractive from far ?

Can a person be attractive up close but not attractive from far ,is this possible ?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• yea, if you're not so in shape, you won't look very flattering from afar, you'll probably look better up-close, that is, if your face decent looking...

• people with strong bone structure and tallish figures look great from afar, IMO.

• i don't think so. the monet effect works the other way around... so yea, usually hot people look good up close and from afar.

• Perhaps; different perspectives can effect the way we perceive an object, or the features of someone's face.

I've noticed people who seem cute from a little ways away, and then they come closer and they aren't as hot as recently thought. My face is like that opposite though - far away I look prettier, but closer eh...not as much lol.

What Guys Said 1

• hmmm... Well yesterday I was walking and this girl totally blended in the crowd. I didn't even notice her, and then when she got within like 10 feet of me it was like BAM! =P She was hot (like she should have stood out from the crowd easily) her dress and hair were flowing in the breeze and it really caught me by surprise. =D I was drinking my coffee, she looked me right in the eyes and smiled and was like GULP. lol Totally unprepared... If I see her again I'm going to talk to her.