Is there a specific nationality that likes big eyes? (On men)

I have quite big eyes for a man. And they're green.

I heard that Asian girls like that... is that true?

I live in the north and people here seem pretty impresed with big eyes.. but is there any nationality where it's just top notch? Be it african, Asian or whatever.

(:

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it all really depends on the person. I personally love big eyes, because usually they tell everything about the person behind them. And having green eyes on top of that, you must be a girl magnet. I think green eyes are the most beautiful color of eyes out there.

• Thank you! Well, they aren't all green, there's a brown ring around my pupil. I don't really see lots of people with that, but almost everyone I meet comment on them. :D

What Girls Said 1

• Not so serious answer: Judging by the immensely huge eyes in Japanese comics, I'd say Japanese have a slight obsession with colossal eyes.

Serious answer: I don't think you can say that a nation in general will like big eyes. All depends on the individual. Although I think big eyes are generally considered desirable.

What Guys Said 2

• In general, not that many I would guess. Big eyes are still considered to be more of a feminine feature.

• The girls of Nauru nationality