Shampoo/conditioner for shiny hair?

Hey guys! I'm looking to get a new shampoo and conditioner that makes my hair shiny. Its very very healthy. never been dyed, no heat and shampoo twice a week. Sure, my ends get a little dry, but it is blondeish brown so it naturally isn't really shiny. Does anyone know a good brand or type of hair products that works well to improve the shinyness? Thanks everyone:)

ps- has anyone heard/tried the new pantene moisture? or matrix sleek look? Thanks again:)

Most Helpful Girl

• You want ones that don't have a ton of sulfates in it. You don't have to buy super expensive shampoo but I wouldn't recommend using a lot of drugstore brand shampoos. A good, middle of the road shampoo and conditioner will be just great and will keep your hair healthy.

One thing you can do is meet with a hair stylist and talk to her about what type of shampoo she would recommend for you.

What Guys Said 1

• You're asking guys? Unless "guys" refers to both girls and guys...

You have the choice of hair products narrowed down. Experiment!

What Girls Said 2

• I use the pantene for blondes. It makes you're hair super soft and shiny

• macadamia oil mask