Your opinion on dark haired, pale, blue-eyed women?

My hair is currently light brown but I'm thinking about dying it dark brown.

Im pale and have blue eyes, do you think the combination would look good?

link

Or a bit lighter like this:

link

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally I prefer lighter hair colors, but I've seen the combination work.

What Guys Said 9

• The first one--my favorite! :D Dark hair, nice eyes, and light skin. (Not crazy tan like some girls.)

Seriously, blondes have nothing on brunettes.

• Dye it black. That seems to be a very popular color among light skinned women. Especially because it will bring out your eyes and hopefully great looking skin.

• I absolutely love brunettes..and that goes for pales skin and blue eyes as well..and I would like your hair in either shade...(:(:(:

• I think both are beautiful. I'd probably choose the first if hogtied and forced to choose.

• yeap I love that's look like :)

• The first one is better.

• Liv Tyler is hot.

• dye it black not brown. black hair, pale skin and blue eyes is hot.

• Yeah, it's okay.

What Girls Said 7

• So pretty! Love it.

• My hair tone is pretty similar to the first pic, but my eyes and skin are way lighter.

Personally, I like the way I am.

My skin is very pale tho, which makes me look so livid, specially in the winter, but I like the general look.

• I never get any complaints :P

Light skin and blue eyes can wear any color usually, I had Ginger hair and that looked great too but it was too expensive so I went back to my natural black.

• No offense but I tend to wonder if its her real hair color. And the same for guys

• The first one is deff very pretty! It'll show your eyes:)

• Im pretty pale and I have bright blue eyes. In my experience, my hair looks much much better as honey colored with some blond in it. I still look pale, but I look warmer and not so dried out. I like the lighter colors.

• i think it's a very pretty combination but if the hair is too dark and harsh for your skin it might look bad.