Having big boobs and ass make it hard to find clothing?

i'm small in the middle but my boobs and ass are very large plus I have a short frame.

so all those loose shirts that are in style just make me look fat.

what type of clothes do you think look good on my type of figure?

so many things just are not flattering.

my stomach is flat..so I find that unless something highlights my waist I just look too big. overall I am not fat or overweight but not stick skinny. I have a 23.5 BMI if that helps.

Most Helpful Girl

• I can somewhat relate with pants,either it fits your legs and thighs and not waist and butt or it fits the waist but looks baggy on the butt and the legs well you can't see the shape almost like bell bottom pants.

I tend to get skinny jeans in a larger size than my usual and if its a stretchy type that's the best.

I haven't figured out the perfect match but trying on the clothes helps a lot before buying.I kind of hate skirts because its shorter in the back than the front unless I tilt the skirt but then its not fully around my waist.And that new skirt with longer in the back sure isn't helping with how regular skirts look on me.I haven't worn those new style skirts but that might be a great solution.

• i actually feel that I look better in skirts because I have short muscular legs..as long as the skirt isn't too short.

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, clothes are't designed for yur body usually. Youneed to wear a shirt cinched in at the waist and skirts also cinched in there. That's the only place to try for a tight fit, or as you'll say, you'll just look chubby.

• Longer shirts/tops will work. You can also go to one of those many, many "glam" clothing sites and take a look. Probably won't be cheap.

link

What Girls Said 5

• form fitting. It has to show your waist.

Any dresses with a small waist would be cute.

a lot of vintage styles would look good on you.

• You can still wear the loose shirts that are in style just tuck it in to high waisted shorts. You can also wear strapless dresses the cinch the waist!

• Ugh I hear you--all those loose shirts look like sh*t on me. I have C cup boobs, and a flat stomach with nice ab tone, and those shirts make me look super fat.

• I alwayss wweaar tight shirts and my boobs are always poking out bt idc cus I'm clearly used to it thoee

• well I know in my case I have a big butt and that makes it hard to find jeans lol. they'll ft my ass but are big around my waist ugh. but just get a one size bigger or if you can find shirts that are a bit longer so they cover up your stomach.