Do better looking guys view girls differently?

People have always said that I'm really pretty and I frequently hear that I should try modelling from strangers and friends. So I usually get a lot of classless thugs shouting cat calls, honking, or I see guys staring...but whenever I see a realllly good looking guy he kind of ignores me...like he might know I'm in the room but his glances are far more casual and his demeanour is less impressed.

I'm always left feeling really inferior and ugly...I feel like the guys I'm really attracted to will never want me back even when everyone else is saying otherwise.

So my question is...do reallly attractive guys just behave differently because they have better game or because they don't share the same level of attraction that the more obvious guys do.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well for one, better looking guys have more options so there less impressed by beauty, 2 cat calling, honking and staring is rude perhaps you do not know how to recognize appropriate and subtle indicators of interest. 3 it is disturbing to me how much your self esteem seems to be tied to your attractiveness to men. I'm sure there is more to you than just your beauty that you can be proud of yourself with. Indicate interest towards the men you are interested in and see how they respond. Good looking men do not want want different thing from other men they just tend to have higher standard because of more options and some value relationships less because of their many options for sexual partners (if they value sex over relationships)

• I can't believe how much you accurately assessed this situation with not even that much info. I place all my value in my looks. I think its partially because it's the only thing people really ever complimented me on...it started to feel like it was the only thing going for me. Ironically, this whole mindset has resulted in low self esteem. That's prob also why I don't notice the subtle signs of interest because I really don't. I really do only understand interest in the form of harassment.

• Thanks for best answer. I tend to believe that there is something that makes everyone special. You have a unique set of talents and life experience and talent that makes you an awesome person. I hope you can come to believe that. I know it's not easy I struggle with self esteem too

What Guys Said 3

• They don't have better game, they're shy or too intimidated to talk to you. The jerks are not intimidated, which is why they give you the unwanted attention. You're going to have to act more approachable to the guys you like.

• My opinion is some guys are just aware that they look like idiots drooling over girls and acting like clowns, while the ones that do it figure they have nothing to lose. These are also the guys that wank on chatroulette.

• probably. But I have weird standards for women

What Girls Said 3

• I think they behave differently because they have better game and they know they don't have to try so hard to get your attention.

• I feel the same way and have been through the same things. My thought to you is some guys are just too hard to read

• They don't act as thirsty as less good looking guys would