Mascara while wearing glasses?

Girls, ever had mascara lengthen/thicken your lashes to the point where blinking causes them to hit your glasses? lol. that's what's happening to me now and it's the most annoying feeling ever...

Most Helpful Girl

• You probably used too much mascara, or your lashes are already long enough that you don't need mascara, or you could switch glasses that aren't so close to your eyes.

I wear glasses too and never had mascara touching them, I wear very little though.

• definitely wearing quite a bit, was for a night time look. normally this doesn't happen. feels mighty strange though lol

What Guys Said 2

• Here's a tip. Instead of glasses wear backwards magnifying glasses so guys see huge sexy eyes

• Oh Septimus..I really loved you..why did you have to leave us?

What Girls Said 6

• I have the same issue. I love having dramatic lashes, but I have to clean my glasses really well after each use. It's annoying. But it's a sacrifice for Maybelline :P

• Oh my gosh that is so annoying! Everytime you blink having your lashes rub against the frame of your glasses..

• My lashes aren't that long

• Ya its annoying

• cut your lashes

• my lashes are pretty long naturally and when I wear my mascara they are very long and I get comments but I always wear my contact lenses I guess if I was wearing my glasses I would put less mascara on.