Mascara while wearing glasses?

Girls, ever had mascara lengthen/thicken your lashes to the point where blinking causes them to hit your glasses? lol. that's what's happening to me now and it's the most annoying feeling ever...

0|0
7|2

Most Helpful Girl

• You probably used too much mascara, or your lashes are already long enough that you don't need mascara, or you could switch glasses that aren't so close to your eyes.

I wear glasses too and never had mascara touching them, I wear very little though.

1|0
    0|0
    • definitely wearing quite a bit, was for a night time look. normally this doesn't happen. feels mighty strange though lol

What Guys Said 2

• Here's a tip. Instead of glasses wear backwards magnifying glasses so guys see huge sexy eyes

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh Septimus..I really loved you..why did you have to leave us?

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I have the same issue. I love having dramatic lashes, but I have to clean my glasses really well after each use. It's annoying. But it's a sacrifice for Maybelline :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh my gosh that is so annoying! Everytime you blink having your lashes rub against the frame of your glasses..

0|0
    0|0
  • My lashes aren't that long

0|0
    0|0
  • Ya its annoying

0|0
    0|0
  • cut your lashes

0|0
    1|0
  • my lashes are pretty long naturally and when I wear my mascara they are very long and I get comments but I always wear my contact lenses I guess if I was wearing my glasses I would put less mascara on.

0|0
    0|0