Guys, would you still think a girl was sexy if she dramatically changed her hair color?

I know this sounds like stupid question but some guys like one color much better than the other.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have always been very attracted to women's hair. It's the first thing I notice when I meet someone new. I have a preference for brunettes, but I've had quite a few blond girlfriends and even a couple of redheads. To be honest, I do not like drastic changes in color. Brunette to blond, or blond to brunette, is a little too extreme for me. And to answer your question, in my eyes, it would definitely affect the "sexiness" factor. Not every color (or hairstyle, for that matter) looks good on a woman.

I work with a woman who is forever messing with her hair. Color and style. I realize that women in general get board with their looks and want change, but my co-worker takes it to the extreme. After countless experiments, one day she came to work looking better than she had ever looked before. She had finally hit a home run with both the color and the style. She was bombarded with compliments from male and female co-workers, myself included. She was so happy, she was beaming. Despite all the words of praise, three weeks later she changed it all again, and looked terrible. I could not believe she did it or comprehend the reason why.

What Guys Said 9

• Well, it's still her. So I don't think hair color will change my feelings.

• As long as the color isn't roo radicle, and there's enough to pull on when you're in he doggy then we pretty much will go with any style you like.

• Of course, I would still like her! I would let her know that I hate her new hair-style though...

• Depends on the change and how good it looks on her. She could be sexier with the new color or with the old color.

• Depends on what she does and how it looks, but I would prefer see keeps it natural.

• what if it was already dyed?

• I guess it would depend how the new dyed look compared to the old one on her.

• Well probably..but yes...I usually favor brunettes...(:(:(:

• No way! Usually when girls change their hair color it just doesn't seem right. Especially drastic ones have looked awful in my opinion. Like when a gal goes from a dark brown to a bleach blond color, it's just unsettling.

• I love a woman who changes her hair color on the regular! I'm that type of guy that like women with all hair colors. So if I'm in a faithful relationship then it suits her. I like it when she dyes her hair cause she looks different with every color.

• totally depends on the girl. I can't answer without seeing it.

What Girls Said 6

• I deal with this all the time. I go from blond, to brown, to red, to dark purple, whatever. I love it and it doesn't matter what another guy thinks. Most guys dig it, and if they don't then they can just leave.

My philosophy is that my hair is just hair, and It grows back, I can dye it back if I don't like it- its not permanent. YOu don't get a say in it. It's my self expression.

I don't tell you how to groom your face, don't tell me how to groom my head.

• If the color is right

• Depending on the color it can do more harm then good so make sure it's one that compliments you:)

• If you mean a make over than yea

• She would still be sexy

• depends on how she looks