Girls who wear shorts that show part of their butt cheeks?

i mean girl! common your boyf should be the only person seeing you like that! personally it bugs me so much! like a little fly buzzing around my ear... Seriously wearing those "shorts" is pretty much the same as walking into a busy shopping mall in your undies and you wouldn't do that would you?!? No! that is just weird right? THEN DON'T WEAR THEM DAMN SHORTS, some things need to be kept hidden from the whole world!

agree?

• Yes
  • No
Guys chill! I know it's a rant but there is nothing wrong with that plus it is a question because I am asking for your opinion! YES people can wear what they want, this is my opinion about the shorts. I am alowed to have my own opinion and so are you! K SWEET :D

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I agree completely! What pisses me off even more is when they wear them in the middle of winter and wear a jacket or cardigan. FFS! Wear some jeans!

• OMG yes! a couple of years ago I saw my ex best friend get out of her step-dads car (middle of winter) and as soon as he drove away she pulled her shorts up her ass and tied her top in a knot! dafuq and I was in jeans and a sweatshirt because it recently snowed

• That is stupid... -_-

What Guys Said 11

• Totally agree. There should be more people like you

• Yes, so long as they show the entire leg right up to the fold...tha'ts the purpose of short shorts, no? the curve of the leg...but not beyond it!

• Yes ma'am I agree, and off the subject I hate those damn boots with that fur in them just bugs the hell out of me.

• ugg boots.. they are okay I have a pair but I don't wear them out just around the house and maybe to a family members house

• Lol ty! Agreed times ten

• Once upon a time they would have said that about dresses or shorts above the knee... I don't see why my fellow NZer would care how people dress.. if you don't like it look away...

• I enjoy them

• not a fan

• Agree with you. But what can you do about it, nothing really?

• I don't have a problem unless some of my close relatives wear them, including my gf.

• Yep I agree with you. Some of them are too high with cellulite and all showing.

What do you think of the latest jean shorts with the pockets hanging down longer than the actual shorts?

• i actually like those, but they're really short so I wear bike type shorts underneath, I have some neat American flag ones

• Like leggings by themselves? I don't mind it, I have a pair but they're called jeggings which is leggings that look like jeans. I don't like it when people wear plain black ones.

• haha really? I actually think the black ones look great on girls. Something about them grabs my attention lol :)

• link Better then yoga pants.

What Girls Said 18

• Some girls simply just don't care. It's their business and I'm not going to criticize. I know that I would hate to advertise myself like that because I don't want to attract the wrong type of guys for me but other girls don't have a problem with that.

• that's the same as the double standard of taking pictures with underwear or bikini.

well... let's just hope the trend of using a bikini top with short ''shorts'' don't get out of the beach... I wouldn't like to see a 'almost' naked person crossing my way on the mall... just disgusting!

(and, plus, that shows how much lack of self-respect those girls have nowadays)

• I'm a little ashamed to say that I bought my little sister (16) a pair of shorts like that, albeit without realizing. She tried the first pair on with me there, and they looked fine, except they were a little loose in some areas. So she told me she was going to go grab a smaller size and try it on alone, while I went around looking for things for myself. She found me afterward and told me that they fit perfectly. So I bought them. And when she wore them out the next day, I noticed that they had this very bad tendency to ride up. We figured out how to get them to stay put, but it still bothers me.

• fixing them if they ride up will really get a lot of attention. short shorts are supposed to ride up so exposing almost half your cheeks. this happens to me all the time so I try to pair them with a top that's a bit brighter than my shorts to draw attention more on my upper part.

• why the hell does it even matter ? people should be able to wear what makes them feel good.. stop judging so much. also aren't high waisted but short shorts super trendy right now? I think they're adorable, if you have the legs to pull them off by all means go ahead.

• I don't judge girls who wear those shorts, I don't even think it's that much slutty..

But I wouldn't wear them. I mean, I have nice legs and a great butt, but those are just to weird. I felt naked when I tried ones on, and never even tried another pair ever.

• I have the same sentiment. Agreed

• I don't think it's attractive. It looks trashy and there's no mystery to it cause its all out in the open. -___-

• I actually haven't seen anyone wearing them in real life yet, but if they would I'd agree it's inappropriate.

I wouldn't say it's for your boyfriend only. After all people go to the beach in bikini for everyone to see too.

• i agree but designers need to start making shorts and skirts that are longer. You can't find anything that's not not short when you shop in the teen or 20 sections. I don't blame the girls I blame the makers

• I never see girls wear them that short you must live in an area where its 100 degree

• not at all highest it gets here in summer is just the 30D C

• there is no way you are over 18

• Lol its sad to see when 100s of guys try to cat call or stop/honk their car

• I agree, it's trashy. I'm always baffled by women who dress slutty but get mad when someone thinks they're slutty or when guys look at them. Haha! Duh!

• They should wear them if they have the body for them. I am surprised to see guys complaining about them. More girls don't see a problem with them then guys. Weird.

• hot pants are extremely in right now, I don't get what the problem is at all... if your outfit all in all looks cute then it should be okay.. obviously as long as you're not wearing hot pants with a low backless top. but if you're wearing it with a top that doesn't show too much it should be fine..

• This is not a question. It is a rant in question form. -_-

As was already stated, if you don't like, don't look.

MY pet peeve is people who outlandishly criticize other people. Especially when they themselves don't even have the capacity to use spell check.

*Cheeks

• on the beach its OK anywhere else no

• *DenimKnickers*