Do guys find pencil skirts attractive?

I'm going back to school next week, and in the holidays I found a suitable skirt for school. We have to have one on the knee or below, and I finally found one long enough! I just want to know what guys think of them... It's quite tight but not skin tight, and we have to have them tucked into our shirts, plus I have very long thighs... Do you think it's attractive?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, pencil skirts are really sexy! Its very attractive I think, I always feel super sexy when I wear them. :)

What Guys Said 9

• I'd say I find pencil skirts more professional and business minded. They are one of the least sexy items many women wear in my humble opinion. They look nice, clean, and modest, but they aren't really sexy.

• They're not meant to be sexy or hot. That's why most private schools make you wear them. They're OK on the right kind of body

• Yes, I love when girls dress up!

Especially when they wear heels and you can hear the click clack in a quiet hallway. It's like the anticipation builds!

• They're hot.

• If you've got the figure yeah.

• Yes, like mini skirts. Whoa, lovely!

• Yes, when a lady wears a pencil skirt, it oozes classiness and is incredibly sexy. I'd say, its one of the sexiest items of apparel. I love it when my wife wears a pencil skirt.

• Not really, they're alright. I prefer short skirts on a girl who has a nice lower body.

• link Yes, they can look very nice. It's funny cause at my high school (when a girl decided to actually wear skirt/dress) they were always shorter then the dress code and no one cared.

What Girls Said 4

• Yes I love pencil skirts especially the body con kind..I don't think a guy would mind seeing some tight bootty..(;

• yes. pencil skirts are very sexy. it enhances the female feature. they love that.

• Id say so since its always a classic

• Yes!