For men who sag?

men, why do y'all sag. (yes I'm black btw)

personally its silly to me, and every time a guys who sags asks me out its an automatic no.

im not being mean but it looks like you sh*tted your pants? so why do it?

Most Helpful Guy

• By sagg, you mean walk with your pants sagging and your underwear showing? I don't do that, I think the people who do that look like slobs.

What Guys Said 4

• cause they're idiots.

I do sag personally but it's cause my weight fluctuates by about 20 pounds in any given month. and I'm too cheap to buy more pants that fit when I'm thin

• ok well that's a reason to sagg lol I sagged my shorts in PE class because I didn't like them above my knees, thought I was showing too much skin.

• a belt for gym shorts?

• He means for when I'm underweight. And I give the same answer...

I'm too cheap

• I thought SAG was an acronym at first...

• I know. I have the same thing about girls who can't put together a correct sentence.

• well its the internet not a essay so idc.

and I got an A in my AP English class so I have nothing to prove lol.

• You felt the need to type that though, so obviously you do care somewhat.

• kk, goodz fo u

• you must have werid guys come up to you, people rarely sagg anymore

• o.0 no they still do. you might live and a diff area whr you dnt c it. but a lot do

• who cares. pple sagg and I'm asking y. if you cnt answer WHY? them move on. idc if thrs only 3 pple left in the world who do it, I'm asking Y, because they look stupid ghetto and ignorant.

• well they do it because they think its cool. They think its that bad boy think were they can get girls. They do it cause it makes to feel like somebody lol

What Girls Said 4

• I hate when guys wear their pants off their butt, it's disgusting. My mother said she would kill me if I brought home a guy that wears his pants like that, and honestly, I wouldn't think of bringing home a guy like that. And also, I heard that's a prison look anyway.

• To be honest, it doesn't even bother me. most guys who approach me don't sag, but I wouldn't have a problem with one who did.

• I'm not sure either its suppose to be 'cool' my brother doesn't sag

• I can't take a guy who's ass is showing seriously.