Guys that have long eyelashes and "pretty eyes"?

More than one girl has told me that I have really pretty eyes and eyelashes. My eyes are green and my eyelashes are pretty thick and long, and I guess that makes some girls jealous lol.

Ladies, do you think that's an attractive feature for a guy or do you find it feminine? Not that I'm gonna do anything about it either way but just curious.

Most Helpful Girl

• I love all kinds of eyes and I barely notice eyelashes. A lot of women are different from me though, they would kill to have thick and long lashes likes yours (which is why they buy them or add mascara). Having big eyelashes is considered feminine.

• Which is why when you see cartoon drawings, you usually see the girl with the big lashes and the guys with almost none. But trust me, its a great feature to have!

What Girls Said 6

• My brother has long thick eyelashes and green eyes. I honestly love long thick eyelashes. (Mine are really short and can be barely seen without an eyelash curler.) So I'm a bit jealous with guys with them, but to me it makes there eyes really pop and make them beautiful.

• Its a compliment and attractive obviously

• It's attractive. I don't find it feminine at all. I just find it very sexy. I love a guy with long eyelashes and pretty eyes:)

• honestly guys with pretty eyes aand long eyelashes are so freakingg cutee to me and verry atrractivee

• Yeah I definitely think those kind of eyes are VERY attractive

• Attractive!

What Guys Said 4

• I get told the same thing about my eyes. I have really long eyelashes and I get told how pretty they are all the time lol.

I understand you thinking your eyes may be a con because long eyelashes are normally seen as feminine.

Trust ME...It's not a bad thing to have long eyelashes. Think of them as a built-in icebreaker for girls to talk to you. I've had quite a few females approach me talking about my eyelashes as the opening line. 8-)

• I get complimented on my long eyelashes,

It can only be a good thing I think

• You're getting compliments, learn to take them...

• I have girls very frequently say they wish they had my eye lashes. I take it as a compliment.