Is being tall unattractive?

I'm 5'11". It seems like all the tall guys I know go after shorter girls. I know I'm tall and average looking, but is my height unattractive to men?

215

Most Helpful Guy

• Not at all there are many tall girls I find beautiful.

What Guys Said 14

• No, not at all. Ever since I was your age I've always flirted with the ttall girls before the short one. Of course, I get around to the short ones eventually.

• A lot of guys won't date a girl if she's more than an inch or two taller than them. Its just an insecure guy thing. There are ways to dress to make yourself appear shorter, I won't list them but google is your friend. However, I will advise you to never wear heels.

• 5'11 is still within my ideal range. Not unattractive to me at all.

• Men could find someone around your height attractive it's just they like dating someone shorter than them. For me this would be a dream come true, since I'm 6'4''.

• I know this girl and her great great grandmother was 6'5" and the woman's husband was 5"10... Honey, you ain't tall.

• Certainly wouldn't be to me. I'm 6'2" though.

• It's how you present the height that makes the difference IMO.

• That's a great height.

• Well I personally am attracted to a girl with some height because since I'm 6'3, I don't really want a girl that's too short

• I am 5' 11 & 1/2"..one of my best gfs was 6'1"...I would totally love you!

• Not at all! I'm tall myself and I love tall women! I find them way more attractive and womanly. It's just that tall girls are not easy to find! There seem to be so many short girls around and so many guys that prefer tall women often have to settle for the short ones.

• depends on your attitude about being tall. if you are into it and wear heels a lot then I probly won't go after you. but if you are wearing flats then I might approach you. you're the same height as me so its a little intimidating. just look at the bright side, you probably have nice long legs :)

• I'm 6'6" so no.

• That seems nice. Tall is great. You look great in clothing for sure and probably awesome naked

What Girls Said 2

• Not unattractive but definitely intimating to some men (especially if they are shorter).

• I'm 5'7-8, which is tall for a girl, so I understand. And no, it's only unattractive to guys that are shorter than you. Which makes sense.