What makes a girl look innocent?

Describe this in details please, like hair, makeup, style, etc. People are always saying this about me. Is it because I have a roundish face and smile a lot? I'm around funny people so I'm always laughing or smiling at things that's happening. I'm not as innocent as some guys assume, I tend to attract guys who are like "you're so cute like a doll" I might look like a baby doll on the outside but I can turn Chucky in 3.5 seconds so it's not good to piss me off or try to play me. I'm usually nice though, but I wonder what people generally think about those who look "innocent" and what makes us look this way.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok dumbasses her picture is not her. It's Rihanna. Joke.

What Guys Said 11

• an innocent girl would be a girl who doesn't know she's cute and has a modesty and humblness to her some people can cultivate it , it really attractive when they do because then you know you can be yourself around them and it won't peak thier ego or so you think you never know

• its not about her look .. its about he she acts does she seem talkative .. introvert .. extrovert .. I think the innocent girls are those who look quite or shy .. I like them alot

• Usually its in the face & eyes not to mention the conservative way she dresses that determines wheter we find her innocent looking or not.

• It's in her eyes... and the way she dresses.

• if her face is innocent ...she will look innocent ...simple

• Heh Heh...you are just irresistable! Yeah I get you..but I think if we met in brick and mortar life that we could be good friends...but you & I would never make it as lovers...

• When she doesn't show her cleavage

• When she looks up at me (while between my legs) with sweet innocent eyes and bats her eyelashes.

• If she has a cute face or dresses a certain way or the way she acts.

• Jesus, I would love a woman as stunning as you, I think you look down right shaggabubblous, In fact your a real head turner and top shelf eye candy, gis a kiss. xxx mwah. alas I am too olfd for you but your very horny loooking

• Cutesy face of course

What Girls Said 3

• I get this all the time too, and I think it's because I look young, have big eyes, round face, small nose, things like that. I'm also extremely smiley, and can be quite shy at times, which might have something to do with it. I'm always described as 'cute'. Always cute. I freaking hate it.

The funny thing is, I'm far from innocent. I swear, I love sex, and I have an extremely short temper. I guess if you look a certain way, people will put certain attributes to you; even if they don't suit you.

• If you wanna stop looking innocent, start wearing eyeliner on your lower lids. :P And if you want, try cat eyes.

• I think its all in the eyes