Am I the only one who finds this Attractive?

link

Okay recently I saw this young good looking girl with

4 Star shape across from left to right tattoo on one her thigh just below her left butt cheek. Looked something like the link I shared.

I also saw another young girl with a different tattoo and it really

looks hot plus they were both good looking.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it looks tacky and trashy. Like one of the trashiest places to get a tattoo, but I have a friend with one so I wouldn't say anything like that to her. I can understand the appeal it would have for a guy though.

• lol. . . you could of stopped her before she did it.

N yes me being a guy I so love it hahaha

• lol maybe I should have, but she seemed so excited I didn't want to ruin it for her

• What a good friend you are :)

What Girls Said 10

• I think its just hot because its calling attention to a nice feature. Kinda like highlighting the good parts. And if you happen to be into tattoos it might make it even more attractive to you.

Certain accessories or body mods can help bring out a nice feature

• If those were her only tattoos it'd look tacky, but since she has a lot anyway and has nice features there, it looks good.

Though the thigh tattoos may not age so nicely...

• i would think she's a hoe with dem booty cheeks hanging out and those tattoos all over

• It was hot only because the girls were hot.

• A tattoo with the word "queef" on her butt would've looked good too, like this girl >

link

• lol. . .

Hey I can't click on the link. .

• I don't know her personally. Though a tattoo on the butt like that, real or not, is funny.

• lol yea true. . . :P

• I'm sure other girls agree but I personaly wouldn't get a tattoo there

• I guess no link left

• If you have the ass for it why not.

But you probably just thought was hot because they were hot

• haha I know your talking about the thigh tattoos but would you think it was attractive if they were all Disney characters I saw girl whose like whole body was covered in tattoos each one was a Disney character

• I don't think it would matter what design it was. as long as it looked nice and well done.

• I'm going to get a tattoos there. Yay a legitimate reason to show my ass.

What Guys Said 7

• That girl in that link has some nice tattoos. You're not the only one who finds this attractive, I do too. And you describing it made the girls seem very attractive which made me think the tattoos would look really hot on them and compliment their look even more. Also just having a good ink at the right places on their body to highlight the good parts is very hot too. Brings out a nice feature.

• She has a great butt. The numerous tattoos tell me she is out of my league (I can't help but think she is promiscuous).

• It looks kinda sexy if the girl has an awesome body/ass.

• I do not find that attractive, but, perhaps, I'm the wrong person to ask since I'm not a big fan of tattoos to begin with.

• It's the little things that make life so f**kin beautiful.

In your terms? Girls.

• It looks trashy to me tbh

• 5|1