What is it that makes me look so young?

I constantly get told I look 15. I'm 20. It gets really annoying, since I don't really want to look as though I'm not even legal yet. I don't know what it is that makes me look young, but I'd like to pinpoint it and hopefully change it a bit. So could you guys check out my pic and tell me what makes me look younger? Dp is me.

Thanks :)

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 13

• Your facial surface area is obscured by long hair on the sides and your eyes are large (don't change those!). You look like your eyes are too big for your face from that picture alone.

I also can't shake the feeling you are wearing something 'cute'. Cute always has associations of immature and girlishness (but those aren't necessarily bad traits).

If you wear a touch of eye-shadow (I hate girls it when girls wear eye-shadow, though) it will make you seem more mature (older women wear it to hide their veiny eye-lids I believe).

I am half-Asian, and even after turning 24 I was still being carded. My scrawny muscles don't exactly help my case. I started growing facial hair and things changed. A year ago (I was 26) I entered a bar in Japan and was told by people my own age I reminded them of their father or someone in their 30s. It was the first time I wanted to stop looking older and start looking younger. I shaved and I became my age (back in the US). Moral of the story: learn how to look more mature, but don't overdo it. It's easy to go from young-looking to "you must be someone's mother".

• You'd rather look older and uglier?

Take it as a compliment and be happy about it for f*cks sake.

• I would like to look my age so people aren't put off talking to me, so I'm not constantly asked if I'm old enough to work in a bar, multiple reasons that have nothing to do with feeling 'complimented', idiot.

• I wouldn't worry about it. It's a good thing to look youthful.

• You definitely have a doll face. Which isn't necessarily bad, I prefer small petite fragile girls. There's a lot of us who'd like to change how we look, truth is we all have to work with what we are given.

• You know I get the same thing. . I am 22 years of age.

Even when I was 18 I use to have people telling me I looked

to be 15 or 16. Yea it used to bother me, specially being a guy.

I always wanted to look older. that's until I realized, if I've always

looked young. That only means when I truly am older I will still

look younger than my real age. Let's say I am 50 I will look to be

45?(I hope so lol) So try and see it in a positive way and trust me

it won't bother you much. worked for me :) N yea like others say

your truly are beautiful :) How about a Friend Request since I see

you don't accept any. . :P

• not seeing a link here, anyhow. It could be the how you act or what you're wearing. Last week I got claimed as being 21 and I'm 33. Acting different does make an difference and clothes make more of a difference (at least that time people thought I was 25).

• I put it on anonymous, the link was my dp. Thanks for answering anyway.

• I'm guessing that you petite? If you are short, very thin, have a small frame, maybe have small boobs, etc. that's one thing. Another thing would be your personality. If you are either very timid/shy/quiet that's one thing or if you are very playful/goofy/have a sense of humor that's another thing. A lot of girls in their early 20's get all serious and try to act all mature to claim their rights as a woman. Not saying that's a good thing, but they tend to do that...

• are you small?

• You have Beautiful Skin, Beautiful eyes, and Gorgous long hair.

• You look like 20 to me, "sorry"

• youu look 18 to me, maybe its just the pic

• You have very delicate features, but I can still tell that you are older.

Dont worry about it. When you turn 25 you will look 18 and everything will be perfect for you.

If it really bothers you, start smoking cigarettes and drinking tons of alcohol.

• How tall are you? Can you post a full body pic that shows you next to other people? I think your look/age can go either way.

• You have a young, sweet girl looking face. I've seen teenagers with that type of face. Take it as a compliment.

What Girls Said 6

• Can't see a photo if you're anonymous.

I am 26 and get told that I look 19-20 sometimes.

Even this guy the other day swore I was 16.

I don't think I look that young.

I know its frustrating but if anything it is a compliment.

It means when you get old, you will still have that youthful look.

If you want to look your age try dressing differently and changing your hair.

Those things can make a big difference.

• I put it on anonymous. Thanks for answering anyway.

• you look 20.

I think you might be short and little.

• Its all in the face and hairstyle

• I think you look young, but then as I keep looking, you look like your age. Maybe you should ditch the t-shirts and try something else to look older.

• I always looked younger, than my age. And it's really annoying. But my mother told me, that when I'll be 45 years old, I'll look only 37 years old. :D Think of it, when you are angry! ;)

• You look your age.