Guys- calling a girl an "absolute stunner", is this a phrase you would just throw around?

even if you thought she was mildly attractive? When would you use the phrase, what would be the attractiveness level for you to say it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Stunningly beautiful is the highest compliment I can think of. A close second is breathtakingly beautiful and then after that is extremely beautiful, very beautiful, beautiful, attractive, pretty, cute, nice-looking they're all the same level at that point. I could only think of using that on someone who appeared to me as 100/100 or something attractiveness. The type of beauty that literally just stuns me in place. Like I can hardly believe that it is real. I don't think I would use it easily or something

What Guys Said 4

• It's not something I would use loosely, one would have to been least a 9/10 to classify, if you been called it then you are a lucky lady.

• I would have only thought that of very few girls.

• I would say absolute stunner if she was so attractive that I know all other guys will agree. If just I thought she is attractive I would say "I think she's hot" but if I know everyone else will agree I would say, "she is an absolute stunner."

• She'd have to be exceptional for me to use that phrase.

• Thanks for your answer!

What Girls Said 0