Long nails on a girl. hot or not?

And if you like long nails, how long? Somewhat short, medium, super long?

0|0
8|17

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as they're not long enough to the point of having velociraptor hands... I think most guys don't express a preference.

See pictured below to see what I mean.

link

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• Not really a fan. I've never really understood the point behind them. Guys generally pay more attention to make up and what she's wearing.

1|0
    0|0
  • I absolutely abhor long nails. Whenever I see long nails all I can think of is how horrible it is when they break. I hate broken nails with my guts and I can't help but internalize the fear of breaking them if I see them.

I'll do my damndest not to show this of course. But I doub't I would be able to be with a long -nailed girl, that would be as bad as a knuckle-cracker.

0|0
    0|0
  • girlie done up nails are cute and attractive as long as they're not too long; medium at the most

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer short nails. In my opinion it's best to keep them clean and simple. Use clear coat or a solid classy color.

1|0
    0|0
  • Short to Medium...that super long stuff is just dumb

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I think they're pretty ridiculous actually.

0|0
    0|0
  • Super long is a turn off. Other than that, it's the person that counts.

1|0
    0|0
  • Opposite of hot. Hate it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Their certainlyh not a main factor but don't make them long that's just tacky.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do not really care.

1|0
    0|0
  • I really do not care...but are shorter nails not more practical?

1|0
    0|0
    • Eh, both have their pros & cons. If they are a little bit long you can pick up things easier and open packages I guess haha

• Not

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind what length they are as long as they are clean. Although too long is off putting. It's no point having long nails if you don't maintain them to the right hygiene standards.

0|0
    0|0
  • not

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a fan

0|0
    0|0
  • medium is the... cutest.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I think a cute french tip is about as long as they should be.

After a while it looks like a feral animal's nails ...then again too short and it's like the girl has a disorder where she must keep them so short that it's just above the pain limit

I think the days of long nails are gone or dying fast

just my 2 cent C:

1|0
    0|0
  • I think super long doesn't look good I try to keep my nails medium but I don't like my nails short since its hard to pick up stuff or open stuff with a plastic covering.

1|0
    0|0
  • Despite how they look, long nails gently scraping against the skin on your back or running through your scalp feel amazing! They're one of my key ingrediants when I give massages

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't really like long nails I tried to have them once and it just didn't work out medium is fine but I like my nails short.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not because she ends up looking silly when her movements have to cater to her nails.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say medium

0|0
    0|0
  • they shouldn't be too long to the point where theyre tacky or ghetto, plus its not clean they trap dirt and food underneath and also they break easily if kept too long, ironically my nails just naturally grow really long so I have to cut them frequently, now sometimes I get lazy and just don't feel like shaping them and whatnot, so I end up leaving them long and they just don't look sophisticated anymore, I like them at a medium length like this link or no longer than this: link

i think at those lengths guys find it attractive that you take care of your nails to keep clean and trim, and also nail polish colors look cute!

1|0
    0|0
  • i think slightly long can look nice but super long acrylic nails are very tacky

i like them medium...slightly long but no tips or acrylic on them please

1|0
    0|0