Would girls mind dating a guy around their height?

I am around 5'6 or 5'7. Would girls around 5'4 - 5'5 date guys my height? Most girls seem to like guys who are quite a lot taller than them.

I have seen quite often that girls that are 5'4 or 5'5 dig guys that are 5'10 or taller more. I mean there are these two girls that I like right now, one is 5'4, the other is 5'5. Now I am wondering if my "shortness" will be a factor.

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend is basically my height and I don't have a problem with it. Both of us are a little over 6 feet though.

What Girls Said 2

• If I really liked the guy, I wouldn't care. I'm 5'6" and my ex boyfriend was like an inch or two shorter than me. I do prefer taller guys, but I look past height if I'm really interested in the guy.

• To be honest I usually wouldn't date anyone under 6', because my family is really tall. Like my mom is 5'10, my dad is 6'3; I have random cousins that are above 6'5 and my over protective uncle is like 6'9... if you can take the intimidation and the constant hazing that they would give you than... hell yeah I would date you. That's a sign of a real man lol Oh yeah, I am 5'4" :D totally and spectacularly short :)

What Guys Said 0