Is it lame to see a guy wear the football jersey of his favorite team?

Ok.. this is what happened. I was talking to a girl Friday night and having a good time. I was wearing the football jersey of my favorite team. On of her friends walked up and called me a loser because I was wearing a football jersey...she called me childish.

I've always thought it was kinda cool to wear jerseys, but maybe girls don't think so. So, is it lame? What about a hockey jersey?

Most Helpful Girl

• Only if he doest know who plays the number he's wearing

What Girls Said 3

• Its cool. Some say its out of style unless your at a football game or some sporting event. the girl who called you a loser might have been jealous you weren't talking/flirting with her. Some chicks are catty & childish

• its only lame if the guy doesn't actually like sports or know anything about it.

• I don't think it's lame or cool, I wouldn't think much of it.

What Guys Said 3

• I agree with anton. At home or in a bar on game day is fine. Anywhere else and you better actually be a player on that team.

• At home on game day, go for it. Just casually when buying your groceries, you better own the team.

• If this is on game day, it is cool.