Is long or short hair sexier on a girl?

I just graduated college and started a more professional career. I've always had long hair and I'm debating whether cutting my hair would help me look older so I'm taken more seriously at work. But I'm also single and I'm worried men won't find me attractive if I cut my hair (I always get compliments on it by both men and women)... What's your opinion?

But I'm thinking of something like this:

link

link

I'm also 5'9, 110lbs (small frame, similar to keira knightley)

Most Helpful Guy

• Longer hair would be ideal in terms of attractiveness to guys. It would appeal to the largest percentage of guys. But, the hair length in those pictures is still nice. It shouldn't really be a deal breaker. Don't go any shorter than shoulder length though.

In general, long hair looks more feminine. That's why guys like it.

So...looks like you got a decision to make there young professional :)

I don't think people are going to take you any more or less seriously because of your hair length. But, of course I'm a guy whose biased and wants women to have long hair ;) But seriously, it doesn't really matter.

What Guys Said 6

• Short hair can look sexy if done right. Long hair can look plain-ish if done wrong.

But both have the potential for being sexy. If you end up with hair like those links you are fine.

Umm, I wouldn't equate sexy with older-looking necessarily. I do get what you mean, though, as I am still trying to figure out how to dress like an adult (being flown in for a job interview, but afterward I may have free time to look around the city I'm going to).

• Wow! Tall & Thin...MY kind of woman! Eh..if you ask us guys..we are ALL going to say longer is sexier...but it is not a deal breaker for most of us...if indeed for ANY of us. Longer hair is more feminine but does not really change your attractiveness...lol..my wife has recently started to grow hers out...*for what reason I do not know*...after 17 years of marriage where her hair was not a whole lot longer than mine (which is very short)...Seriously, hair length is not very important...if you ask me..I will always say "longer"..but would gladly date you with shorter hair..(:(:(:

• I'm generally all for girls having long hair, but that hair cut is not too short. Generally speaking whether or not a hair cut suits someone, has mostly to do with their face, not their body type.

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder you just be yourself whatever is comfortable on you so be it guys love ladies for several things most expecially their charisma the way they carry theirselves evry other thing then falls in place...

• Keep it long but the second picture isn't a bad length.

• why do you suggest long?

• Long hair is hot, and I've seen a lot of professionals with long hair, too. The biggest reason is that not a lot of girls can pull off short hair.

• bald p**** is much better than a hairy one .

What Girls Said 1

• I think to freshen up a look it should be the opposite so its a noticable change.

If you're hair is really long try doing a medium length bob before going really short. And yea my friends with long hair that went shorter do look older.